• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mechanic in Vancouver Area?

Hey guys, my best friend I sold my NSX to lives in Vancouver. He plans on modifying the car a lot in the future and wants to find a good mechanic. Im trying to help him out. I made the mistake of directing him to Will, but, its not working out with him... Does anyone know of anyone else up there that does good work on the car, anything from installing kits to doing a turbo set up soon? Thanks a lot

I've had my 91 for 19 years and have always used Andrew at Burrard Acura for everything.
Expensive (shop rate is $120/hr) but is done right and they stand behind all work done.
It takes a long time for an independant mechanic to learn about NSX's cause there aren't many around.
Jim

I have always relied on Kevin at Acura of Langley for service on all 3 of my NSXs. Don't know how well versed he is on installing after-market mods or working on cars with them since I have always left my cars stock.

Back