• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet time!!!

Ok guys and gals, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever and a day! Can we do Sunday brunch or lunch? School will be starting up soon and life will be crazy again for the next 4 months with Christmas and New years right after.

Venue: Chachos on Westhimer and Fountian View.

Date: 7/24/2011

Time: Start around 1030 or 11AM

Name if you are in:-

1) 96cxt (Rahim)
2) lowpsi (Zia)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Last edited:
I'd like to go to the next meet, but that is usually my basketball time :(

Ok guys and gals, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever and a day! Can we do Sunday brunch or lunch? School will be starting up soon and life will be crazy again for the next 4 months with Christmas and New years right after.

Venue: Chachos or somewhere with good parking.

Date: 7/24/2011

Time: Start around 1030 or 11AM

Name if you are in:-

1) 96cxt (Rahim)
2) lowpsi (Zia)
3) NSX-ADV5
4) ysoslow
5) Nick
6) Matt
7)

So far 6 people. Let s get more in on this!

Last edited:
1) 96cxt (Rahim)
2) lowpsi (Zia)
3) NSX-ADV5
4) ysoslow
5) Nick
6) Matt
7) Omar
8) vry_qck
9) Gabe from AutoModia
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)

How long are you guys gonna stay there? I may be able to drop by after ballin if there's time

How long are you guys gonna stay there? I may be able to drop by after ballin if there's time

Its usually about hour and a half to maybe 2 hours. Also depends on if anyone up for going for a drive or go hang out somewhere else.
Here's my cell phone number (832)-771-3850, just text me and I will let you now.

So it looks like we got about 10 people coming.:smile:

I'd like to but I have an engagement party to go to .:frown:
If you guys see me it will be because I managed to sneak out.

I was suppose to have my kit put on TODAY but painter came across some minor problem and i didn't want to rush him to redo it so i told him that im gonna just come Monday and get it done.I guess i will be out the anyway with out the kit on the car.See your there!

FYI guys, there is a bikini car wash that morning at twin peaks in webster... In celebration of bikini week of course. :) Maybe you should all roll out to it

Good time for a meet - the g/f and I just got back from vacation. will be there at 10:30.

Had a great time, it was a pleasure seeing everyone and making new friends. Formula Red owned the meet :wink:

Thanks everyone for coming out.

Rahim

i took one and it happen to be just all red.
n5r8tx.jpg

This picture makes owning a black NSX almost worth it! :tongue:

Back