• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + Detroit Auto Show Press Day + NSX unveiling = AWESOME!!

Rear...

5f527f0f.jpg

sweet ...hella flush.....but no snorkel:tongue: plus we want rhd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the rear so far thats about it, wonder what the price will be, but sight un seen i wouldnt wanna upgrade from my current 04 nsx:mad:

My concerns like everyone else....

Built in Ohio.. really :rolleyes:

R&D in the US.. :rolleyes: - No Nascar drivers please...

3 years out... Meh getting back on the "When i see it i will believe it" wagon.

Its design IMO looks common (styling from many other cars.. different angles I see a 458, R8, Mclaren looks. When the original came out NOTHING else looked like it and it looked like nothing else. I am thinking

My main issue is...

How can this car look like this and not have a R&D team design it? It was just a drawing and no one knows how it will perform? Once a real driver gets in it or it hits a track it could be a total turd. Once a true R&D team and Driver(s) nail it down over the next three years what will it look like? is this design just a exercise in aerodynamics and will get a total overhaul? Basically is this going to be engineered from the outside in or the inside out?

...........with track developement by Ken Sax.......:biggrin:

HEY NOW:mad:

I live 2 hours away, I will MAKE SURE they arent using burnt out union workers :) Ill be beating the doors down to see this car.

I for one am VERY happy with the design. Wish I had some power numbers though.

The beak does not bother me on that car for some reason.

I like the ILX also.

This means someone close by will be taking spy pictures when Ken Sax will be testing it ;)

Last edited:
I think they should hire Jenson Button and Rubens to tune it @ mid ohio. And please for Gods sake offer a true manual gearbox! :D

Google NSX launch and this thread pops up #1 :biggrin:

Made in America....Won't be made for three more years. Why didn't Ito just kick Mitch in the balls for all of us.

The car looks nice, but what are the performance spec's going to be? By the time it comes out even a V6 Mustang with have 400hp.

Best line so far :biggrin:

In for kicking Mitch in the balls...

A Big Wing, better wheels and its a winner!

it would look better in berlina black :biggrin:

Back