• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Men's suits

Kroger said:
My suggestion would be go with a navy suit and get some good lighter brown shoes to wear with them...

Light brown shoes with navy blue? :confused: Hmmm...I don't know if that works. Could be wrong though. I don't think they make shoes in a color that would perfectly match navy blue anyway. Standard black seems to fit best, imo.

bling said:
Therefore, during my trip to Hong Kong, I took some of the fashion magazines to my tailor and have him made me a couple (charcoal and Navy with pinstripe, single breast, 3 button slim cut w/ slant pockets) and 4 shirts.

I'm taking a trip to Shanghai in a month and I'm planning to do the exact same thing! (navy blue pin-stripe and charcoal grey too). I've been told that prices are very reasonable for what you get. I like your style. :D

Dave Hardy said:
As the resident cheap ass I'll mention K&G warehouse

We had a K&G Men's Store near me before. Surprisingly, they have really good clothes. I've bought nice shirts from there but they closed down. :( Dang it. I heard there's another one in S. Cali but can't find them.

NetViper said:
I thought ass was offensive and wouldn't be taken as a joke, so I changed it, but if the shoe fits.... :wink:

I dont know where you wear your shoes, or how short your legs are but mine go on my feet, no where near my a#@. :biggrin:

PS Follow all your so called funny outbursts with a smiley :biggrin: and all is well. :biggrin:
Armando :biggrin:

So sorry if I hurt your feelings with a :wink: . Next time I will use a :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Back