• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow MI NSX'ers

I just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas to all my Michigan NSX friends. (Perry, Neal, Jim, Al, Ryan, Nick, Cody, etc.) Plus all the Midwest guys and gals on the board. Chitown, etc. It was a great year for events and we had a really great time driving, fishing (just ask Walter, right Neal?:wink: ) Golfing (Jim & Al). Hopefully next year will be even better as we need to plan for some really good things to happen and more NSX look to be coming to Michigan.

My new 12' Frosty says............
P1020632.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all of you as well. Don't forget to see the ASC at the NAIAS:biggrin:

Thanks for the Holiday wishes!:biggrin: :biggrin:

The pose on your snowman looks like he's trying to describe how much HP Cody's car has! It would take a 12 foot snowman to portray that much power.:cool:

I hope to meet up with more of the Michigan group this coming season.:biggrin:

My best to all you NSXers north of us in Chi-town.

May your Holidays be Bright and Cheery
Your New Year; Prosperous and Joyful
and your NSXs; be as fast as your peaceful winter's dreams imagine.
Joy to the World; NSXPO is in the Mid-West in 07
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks. Same to you.

Would love to come to some of the Mich. meets next year since I am from there originally(Troy), and still have tons of family in the Detroit area.

Happy Holidays!

Paul91 said:
Thanks. Same to you.

Would love to come to some of the Mich. meets next year since I am from there originally(Troy), and still have tons of family in the Detroit area.

Happy Holidays!

Cool. Would love to have more NSX's up here for some good meets. I love the car you bought. Very clean looking. :biggrin:

Tim-

Best wishes to you and your Dad for a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. As I write this, I am listening to the surf crash here in Maui. It doesn't seem like Christmas here. By the way, the Plantation golf course is looking very good. They are getting it ready for the Mercedes tournament. What scenery! I look forward to some great events next year in Michigan.

Al

How I miss the "White Christmas"...:frown: To all my fellow MICHIGANDERS ..I wish you all a safe and a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

NOTE: Hey Tim you guys need to have a xmas party:rolleyes:

White Christmas, Not so much this year. Merry Christmas to all from Liz, Nathaniel and myself as well as ? due in August. I agree that we should try to get together over the winter, anyone into snowmobiling?

Tim

Merry Merry to all! That said, it is sunny, roads dry, and 46 F this afternoon. Think I'll go and have my own Merry putting some miles on the NSX!
Regards to all.

alum04org said:
Merry Merry to all! That said, it is sunny, roads dry, and 46 F this afternoon. Think I'll go and have my own Merry putting some miles on the NSX!
Regards to all.

That makes 2. Cheers Neal! :wink:

ekin95 said:
That makes 2. Cheers Neal! :wink:

Okay you suck!

alum04org said:
Regards to all.

And you suck....LoL

I've been taking mine apart to get it ready for winter additions so she's not driveable with a little effort:frown:

AWWWWW.Come on Perry. Where is that Christmas spirit. J/K :wink: :biggrin: Taking it apart, huh? Can't wait to see it in the Spring!

Here is the home w/ it's million lights and 12' Frosty! I love Christmas! :biggrin:

xmas2006.jpg

I wish i could make it to more events, but sometimes I feel out of place since I don't own an NSX. In any case, everyone from the board I've met has been fantastic, and I want to wish all of you a merry christmas (or happy holidays if you choose to celebrate something else), and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time. May 2007 bring all of you good fortune and blessed time with your friends and family. Take care.

-Aaron

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. It was a great 2006 for MI-NSX get togethers....hoping that 2007 will bring more of you out so that our gatherings continue to grow. See you all in the Spring. Jim and Theresa

Merry Christmas!

Bob, my car is slow. I depict the amount of power with my left thumb and forefinger when my arms are spread eagle like the snowman :tongue:

I can't wait to get the meets rolling next year. I plan on setting up a rather large get-together next summer up here in Traverse City, all are welcome and the weather should be excellent. Maybe a pre-summer Ski-trip meet too?

Jim, you thought the car was fast last March. I'll have you grabbing for grip-handles with every available appendage :biggrin:

Tinker219 said:
Merry Christmas!

Bob, my car is slow. I depict the amount of power with my left thumb and forefinger when my arms are spread eagle like the snowman :tongue:

I can't wait to get the meets rolling next year. I plan on setting up a rather large get-together next summer up here in Traverse City, all are welcome and the weather should be excellent. Maybe a pre-summer Ski-trip meet too?

Jim, you thought the car was fast last March. I'll have you grabbing for grip-handles with every available appendage :biggrin:

Cody; if your car is slow mine must be running back wards. I saw Woody today on the outer drive about 6:45 AM; it is startling to see an NSX in Chicago's rush hour traffic especially during the winter.:eek:

Please keep me informed of any planned activities I would like to attend as many as possible. I also ski:biggrin:

it is startling to see an NSX in Chicago's rush hour traffic especially during the winter.

Winter? What winter? No snow, 30-40 degrees is made for boost!

Back