• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mi area first meet and spirited drive of the season

Weather seems to be holding for Saturday 66 and partly sunny. Any plans of having some lunch before departure to Hells run? Bakers is nice for lunch and has plenty of large tables to fit all of us. Hope to see everyone there.:biggrin:

I talked to Cody yesterday, and we will caravaning down. There is another red NSX up here he knows that might be coming also.

Please don't hate on my GTP...

:frown:

Tim-

I plan on meeting up at Bakers at 11:00am unless I hear otherwise. The weather looks like it is going to be very nice. I can't wait.

Al

Weather seems to be holding for Saturday 66 and partly sunny. Any plans of having some lunch before departure to Hells run? Bakers is nice for lunch and has plenty of large tables to fit all of us. Hope to see everyone there.:biggrin:

Aaron,

If you are interested, I may have an open seat for the drive. Planning on lunch before the drive as well.

Tim

Me and a friend (the guy I mentioned from the Ford GT program) will be coming out for lunch before the drive. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful cars in motion!

I am up for lunch beforehand!

So what time are you guys getting there to eat?

We are all meeting @ 11am. Hang out for a bit, pics (of course), lunch, and then on to HELL.:biggrin:

Will there be room for 50ft truck-and-trailer storage while we are on the hell drive?

I have an upcoming "event" and would like to save 600miles of freeway driving for the SuperDuty.

They have a HUGE parking lot and normally have hundreds of cars on Sunday so it shouldn't be a problem for you to leave your trailer while on the drive. If you left it one more day there would be a huge problem though.

Looking forward to tomorrow, seeing you all and meeting new owners and friends. Ekin, are you doing the maps for distribution to everyone?

Current forecast for tomorrow:

30.gif

Partly Cloudy
High 69°F

Woohoo!

Looking forward to tomorrow, seeing you all and meeting new owners and friends. Ekin, are you doing the maps for distribution to everyone?

That is affirmative sir......:wink: :biggrin:

Now we have to figure out who is going to be the lead car, and NO speeding on I-96 this time Neal. :wink:

Affirm on the maps. On the I-96 rate of speed issue, I nominate Dennis to be our trusty leader! :wink:

Affirm on the maps. On the I-96 rate of speed issue, I nominate Dennis to be our trusty leader! :wink:

I think he may not want that nomination. He would like to be in the middle of the pack. :wink:

I think he may not want that nomination. He would like to be in the middle of the pack. :wink:

How are you Tim? Looks like you guys are having so much over there..:biggrin: Say Hi for me for the rest of the gang...Good luck on the drive tomorrow..

-Henry

WOW! :cool: Great to see you all....cars were awesome, weather cooperated, Cody got sideways! Too much fun. Thanks to all.
And hey Henry!! Hope everything is going well for you on the left coast.

Same here! Had a blast fellas. I look forward to trying to make the next get together even better.

We've got another different route we can take as soon as I find the map. I'll get together with Ekin95 and try to plot out a meeting place. The last time I took this particular route it started in AnnArbor. Would Ann Arbor work as a meeting spot for everyone?

To those that couldn't make it hopefully you all can come the next time as the more the merrier:biggrin:

Same here! Had a blast fellas. I look forward to trying to make the next get together even better.

We've got another different route we can take as soon as I find the map. I'll get together with Ekin95 and try to plot out a meeting place. The last time I took this particular route it started in AnnArbor. Would Ann Arbor work as a meeting spot for everyone?

To those that couldn't make it hopefully you all can come the next time as the more the merrier:biggrin:

my route from last sunday, right?

Had a blast guys, thanks for a good time full of spirited driving through the woods :)

Thanks Ayoub for a fun ride today.... I'll get some photos online as soon as I can

We had a great time today and it was really nice meeting some new friends. Cody, great to meet you and hopefully you got some more business from your trip. Andy, loved your car and those wheels look HOT! :eek: Glad you made it down. Everyone else, a pleasure as always and I apoligize for the snafoo on the first time around, too busy looking @ the roads and I missed the final turn. It looked like musical cars @ times but we all made it out and the reverse trip was awesome. A record of 10 NSX's in one spot in MI was a great site to see and I'm sure it will be difficult to duplicate but we will try.

The Pistons won, the Red Wings came back and won, and 10 NSX's came together @ 1 time. What a perfect day!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: On to the pics.......

P1030254.jpg

P1030253.jpg

P1030250.jpg

P1030247.jpg

P1030246.jpg

P1030245.jpg

P1030244.jpg

P1030241.jpg

P1030237.jpg

P1030263.jpg

P1030261.jpg

P1030259.jpg

P1030257.jpg

P1030255.jpg

P1030273.jpg

P1030272.jpg

P1030270.jpg

P1030266.jpg

P1030267.jpg

What a great time!!!

RIP Front Lip
RIP Raccoon(or muskrat or whatever ate lip for lunch).

It was finally nice to put names to faces after seeing them for nearly two years.

Hope I didn't scare Al too much with the ride I gave him in the morning. It was a taste of what's to come ;)

It was a great cruise back to Bakers with Al, Jim, and Mr. Sayeb. If traffic was a little more sparse I might've ventured into the 18Xmph zone(and if my bumper wasn't dragging on the ground from above rodent-incident).

Tim and Liz, it was great to meet you both. I hope the Noble's battery was re-attacheable(the one time I DIDN'T have tools), and I hope your NSX is completed soon!

Neal, great cruising on the freeway.

Jim and Theresa, it was great to see both of you again! Too bad I trashed the beautiful lip that I purchased from you last spring. I guess that's what insurance is for.

If it offended anyone, sorry for the "brief acceleration moment" at our departure. If everyone enjoyed it, glad to be of-service! :biggrin:

To those that I could not personally introduce myself to, I will catch-up at future events. It truely was a perfect day for an NSX meet. I only hope the events to follow live up to this one.

I had a wonderful time. It was great to meet everyone finally.

I want to give a special thank-you to Perry for the ride, and to everyone who organized this. I look forward to doing this again, and I hope to see all of you for the Bay Harbor show. As soon as I cull through the pictures and vids, I'll post them.

Cody, you should try not to swallow wildlife with your car ;)

And I startled a few people on the ride home with my new-found exhaust too...

I had a great time also! Thanks for setting up such a great drive! It is always fun with the NSX group!

Sorry the Carrera GT couldn't make the trip, but next time it will be there!

Back