• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Miami Meet and Greet

if your implying theres gonna be racing around the meet...your mistaken. lol I'm not in to deal with pigs.

if your implying theres gonna be racing around the meet...your mistaken. lol I'm not in to deal with pigs.

No, he is referring to the fact that -not every time- but when you have more than 20 fcars @ least one has some kind of engine malfunction ... -fire- ..

Hugh is using statistics well known around the car circles, sadly based on reality .. but hey, now Ferrari has a "California" *cough fast but boring *cough doesn't get more mainstream than that car ...

OScar

No, he is referring to the fact that -not every time- but when you have more than 20 fcars @ least one has some kind of engine malfunction ... -fire- ..

Hugh is using statistics well known around the car circles, sadly based on reality .. but hey, now Ferrari has a "California" *cough fast but boring *cough doesn't get more mainstream than that car ...

OScar

lol I was hoping it was that, I just wanted to throw that out there so everyone knows I'm not supporting racing. And If somone brings attention to the meet by doing so... I'll go Torretto on their ass. haha.

update. check original post.

OScar

Like this one that self ignited at the 2007 Toys For Tots Rally. Granted they are gorgeous cars but the sad truth is that they are overpriced junk.

fcar_priceless.jpg

update. check driving directions for cruise.

I am from the acurazine site and would like to attend with a few friends of mine all 3rd gen TL's....

We have a meet the day after yours where we rented a gazebo CB smith park. So should make for a fun weekend

I am from the acurazine site and would like to attend with a few friends of mine all 3rd gen TL's....

We have a meet the day after yours where we rented a gazebo CB smith park. So should make for a fun weekend

you might have to make that +4 TL's :biggrin:

Update. more attendees. better directions. any questions.. just i/m me on aim @ this1skian

or i/m me on yahoo messenger @ [email protected]

thanks.

Hi, I just now noticed this post. Put me down as well pending weather. No flames, I just don't like driving NSX in the rain :redface:

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it. I was at a meet this Saturday and will go to another one on Sunday 26th... Attending this one would mean no sex for the rest of the year.

I've spoken to Rudy and Bill ... so they might also join us tomorrow :) ....

IOscar

If I understand this correctly, the group in Hollywood will be at D&B from noon till 4pm before departing for Kendall?

Yes, parking lot drooling from 12 to 4 then cruise to kendall the droll again etc etc ...

Sorry can't join you. Hope you guys have a great day -- enjoy. If you meet any Texans there, watch out, 'cause they usually drawl while they drool, and that can get messy! :rolleyes:

"USP45_SupraRZ: I wanna start setting up regular meets to show off our cars, talk, hangout. I am also open to other cars coming out as well"

I'm back and I dont know If you all remember me. I tried hosting a meet a year or so ago. It got rained out but I think 1 or 2 of you guys came out. Its still raining in the South Florida area, so I'm not expecting much but I have kind of changed my meet info. Check it out:

WEEKLY MEETS for every Saturday of the Month STARTING SATURDAY JULY 9th, @ 6PM

We will be rotating locations as to keep off the attention from Police, Ricers, etc...
This is NOT a SUPRA ONLY event. ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!
Not exclusive to exotics, muscle, tuners, or euro cars.

Heres the line up by date and location.

July 9 - Shortys BBQ - 11575 SW 40th ST; Miami, FL :
This used to be a Race/Ricer spot, lets not continue that trend.
MiamiWeekly-1.jpg

July 16 - Armony's Pizza - 1591 Pine Island Rd; Plantation, FL :
There are meets here every 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. I really want to unify us all so I added this spot to the rotation.
ArmonysPizza.jpg

July 23 - Dave & Busters - 3000 Oakwood Blvd; Hollywood, FL :
TGI Fridays is Across from here and there's a Millers Alehouse across the street.
DaveandBusters-1.jpg

July 30 - Gatsby's Kendall Village - 8575 SW SW 124th Ave; Miami, FL :
This is a Restaurant/ Bar/ Pool Hall. Bring ID's, Must be 21 to enter. There are other places to eat around as well.
KendallVillage-Gatsbys-2.jpg

August 6 - Betsy's Best Burger - : TBA

[/B]

Please make sure to be diligent and PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROTATION so you don't miss out.

Rules of Conduct
1. NO RACING!
2. NO BURNOUTS!
3. NO LITTERING!
4. Get along with other car clubs.

Basically these spots are so we can all come and hangout for a little while, maybe 1-2 hours or more to talk and chill or figure out what the rest of us might be doing for the rest of the night or maybe cruise to another location.

If your interested please post.

It's all set up. All you have to do is come to one of the many meet locations.

if you want me to start a new thread let me know... you guys seriously need a thread edit feature...

if you want me to start a new thread let me know... you guys seriously need a thread edit feature...

You know that there is a meet every third Saturday of each month at Champ's in Ft. Lauderdale that most of us frequent.

thats awesome, I didnt know that. is it NSX only? if so then I guess i cant go lol

I'm trying to bring people together. PM me the location, time and date of that meet.

Edit:

That meet isnt until the 18th... My meets rotate. If you like a location on there. Just go.

Last edited:
Back