• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Do it. 3M can yellow. I would recommend XPEL since it seems to "heal" after strike better than some. Planning on having the 3M removed from the R8 and switching to XPEL once some other issues are addressed. Anyone have leads on the new NSX? Thinking of changing.

Interest new here -

Do it. 3M can yellow. I would recommend XPEL since it seems to "heal" after strike better than some. Planning on having the 3M removed from the R8 and switching to XPEL once some other issues are addressed. Anyone have leads on the new NSX? Thinking of changing.

See for new and deposits:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/190102-Ordering?p=1857262#post1857262

back at the fishin' shack..... ever scrub your NSX up so good that you now don't want to take it out to get soiled? :rolleyes:

LBBP after a detailing. Got some water spots spoiling the landscape- want to put a coat of Meguiar Tech 2 wax on but not through the water spots.

I went over to Suburban Acura today for my first visit there... Wanted to see if they had a few fender clips. I pulled into the bay write up area... Even though I didn't have an appointment... And much to my surprise I found another NSX! Everyone working there went crazy and a giant photo session ensued. Great fun!
uploadfromtaptalk1435349478465.jpg

Sexy wheels there, Patrick!

So, I'm sure you got the info on the other NSX owner......yes?

Brian

No. Didn't think I could stalk.

But did check out the new ILX. Got to pull the trigger on a new daily driver in the next 30 days.

Last edited:
Patrick, I saw the green one there Thursday evening -- I dropped by after quick trip to Volvo dealer. Did it have huge rear wheels or what? They looked like 19s but I could be mistaken. Then again, almost everything looks big compared to my OEM 16/17s.

Good luck with the new car search. I tend to buy as opposed to lease so new car for me is usually every 10 years or so! I did bring home a TLX a couple of months ago -- not enough of an improvement over my beloved /06TL in my opinion and the troops at home gave it an immediate thumbs down due to interior shrinkage (especially back seat) compared to the TL. If the rumored S2000 becomes NSX junior I might just commit to keep the old TL for another 7 years and buy an S2000 to keep my NSX company.

I think it was 17/18... the CE38 wheels probably added to the look of largeness.

Thanks for the search tips. My DD car plans keep changing thanks to my spousal fluctuation factor. I need something nice that can occasionally seat 4 comfortably, but really don't want anything too large or costly. ILX might fit the bill. Might consider the Regal GS with a 6 speed manual if I can get it on a great deal, but right now there's no rebates.

I think it was 17/18... the CE38 wheels probably added to the look of largeness.

Thanks for the search tips. My DD car plans keep changing thanks to my spousal fluctuation factor. I need something nice that can occasionally seat 4 comfortably, but really don't want anything too large or costly. ILX might fit the bill. Might consider the Regal GS with a 6 speed manual if I can get it on a great deal, but right now there's no rebates.

I was back at Suburban Acura this a.m. picking up the TL that needed a bit of work. You are correct -- 18s in back. I didn't look inside but from outside looks like car has a few miles on it.

What a sh*t-eatin' day outside. 58 F, driving rain, and winds out of the NE at 30 + mph. I am certain Monday will be 77 and sunny. :rolleyes:

If you signed up for OTD at Waterford and you're on the waitlist, do you just show up and hope someone else doesn't, the website doesn't really say.

Bob, I believe I heard that they will call you, but since you're not that far away......I would just show up.

What car are you bringing?

Brian

The s2000 again. I want another day or two so I'm better with it, then I'll try the NSX. Are you going tomorrow?

Windows repair anyone? The Hugabuga tour is scheduled to come through Detroit on August 5. Great opportunity to get work done by the expert. PM me to get added to the list.

Right now it's you and me, he said probably aug 5th.

Looks as though 3 or more NSX's may visit Bakers (Milford, MI) Cruise-In this afternoon around 4-415pm.

Looks as though 3 or more NSX's may visit Bakers (Milford, MI) Cruise-In this afternoon around 4-415pm.
5 NSX's and an Evora, nice grouping guys!

Could have been 6 NSX's had Kris been subscribed to this thread (yep, I'm calling you out my brother ;-)

Good times!
Brian

I almost was going to make it to Bakers when I saw the emails going around. But, we had the grand opening of the baby pool for Ella at home and I was on life gaurd duty keeping serveilance over the 1.5 inches of water. Keep me in the loop. Maybe this weekend I can do it. Drove the car in to work today...picking up my dad in it from the airport today...he hasn't been in it since it was bascially stock. :)

Hey guys, I'm going to be in Detroit during the morning of July 13th, and was wondering if anyone is free for breakfast?

Patti and I touch down at 06:30, so we'll likely need some vittles by about 7:30 or 8:00am.

Let me know, shoot me a PM or respond here!

Hey guys, I'm going to be in Detroit during the morning of July 13th, and was wondering if anyone is free for breakfast?

Patti and I touch down at 06:30, so we'll likely need some vittles by about 7:30 or 8:00am.

Let me know, shoot me a PM or respond here!

Sean, give us a bit more detail on your travel plans -- are you heading back home from Detroit Metro by car or otherwise? Send me a PM and let me know what your schedule is after you touch down -- there are some great breakfast places but not necessarily near airport.

Best,
Jeff

PS -- loved Bram's exchange with doc yesterday -- exactly what other "services" does the NSX Club of Canada provide? Depending on the answer you might find your membership increasing exponentially.

..........they bank cord blood............:eek:

Well, this time I did get the pic bigger, but now there is two of them, lol.
_DSC6318_zpswywzae1c.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC6318_zpswywzae1c.jpg
    _DSC6318_zpswywzae1c.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
How come my car never gets to be in front?? It most certainly is one of the prettiest stock /94s (ok, so it has an OEM header to muffler system but as far as I am concerned it is stock). Please do better next time Rob -- LOL.

Back