• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Clean looking ride!

I couldn't make out what the cop was saying over the PA at the end (?)

Brian

Clean looking ride!

I couldn't make out what the cop was saying over the PA at the end (?)

Brian

He said it was private property, and I had to leave...then said, "lemme ask you something".

His question was..."what kinda what kinda car is this??"

It was a great shoot!

OK, Telegraph Cruise.... no NSX activity. People out on the road until after midnight, despite the weather funkiness. And there's always a freak show. 1st Place:

20170722_212909.jpg20170722_214557.jpg20170722_214558.jpg20170722_212853.jpg

But the M-12 Cruise in Wayne was more civil...

DSC_1157.jpgDSC_1159.jpgDSC_1185.jpgDSC_1198.jpgDSC_1219.jpgDSC_1234.jpgDSC_1235.jpg

I was on Woodward in the evening a week ago this past Saturday. Nothing much of interest. Seeing more and more Charger/Challenger Hellcats, 392s, etc. and it is becoming boring. Some idiotic behavior as well. Not feeling much interest in the Woodward scene any more. I've been spending much more time on my Pinarello racing bike trying to get back in shape this summer than driving the NSX and attending car events but if Suburban Acura wants to let me loose again in the new NSX I'll forego the bike ride............

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Best,
Jeff

Dont worry Jeff... no hemi pics, unless it's in a sweet 70 Cuda! No mustang madness either. Just try to post pics of cars that are a little different or rare, visually appealing, or just fun.

Pedal well!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

See:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Acura-...ash=item2a872eab17:g:SDoAAOSwx3NZX~Zv&vxp=mtr

jh4na2162wt000198

In previous posts (this thread) I had mentioned the owner of this 1998 red/onyx NSX was considering selling. He is the NSX owner I bought
our 2002 IOP/orange auto from, so I believe I can vouch for his care and maintenance of his NSX's. Listed mileage 43,832.

Hi alum040rg, sorry if this is off topic but do you know if the owner you are referring to of this nsx is a member on prime (and/or is that the same person as the current seller, looks like the current seller picked it up from an estate sale)? Just curious on any further history on this car if possible. Thanks!

Mid Ohio Sports Car Course weekend!

Whew, what a weekend :eek:

A certain F & C (flagging and communications) worker headed south to Mid Ohio Sports Car Course last Thursday, and I followed Friday morning. The Honda Indy 200, Pirelli World Challenge (by far my favorite racing series) double races, Pro-Mazda doubleheader, and Indy Lights double header. Weather was hot and humid Friday w/a passing shower, however Sat and Sunday were perfect. The infield was really dusty though, so no keeping NSX clean :frown:

I enjoyed meeting fellow NSX owners. Source1 boss man Brian Urlage drove a brand new black Civic Type-R up from Cincinnati, OH.

I met so many nice people, and with all of the Honda employees attending the NSXs got major attention and compliments. I met the owner (wife and son also) of Lindsay Acura (Columbus, OH), and found that he has a 2002 Imola Orange/Orange NSX with ~ 8500 miles on it! Nice people.

Had a paddock pass, so made the trek over there from the infield to briefly visit with Peter Cunningham and wish their drivers Eversley and Kox good fortune. Check out the pic of Honda's racing tour vehicles and their employee hospitality tent in the background.

Alvaro Parente, K-Pax Racing's McLaren car #9 , won both PWC GT races handily.

On Sunday I watched half of the 90 lap Indy car race and then bolted. Trying to get out of the infield at race's end is a 2-3 hour gig.

2017-7-28 22 Parente's nine car McLaren won both PWC races.JPG2017-7-28 21 Paddock Sunday Honda transports and hospit tent.JPG2017-7-28 20 Sun AM NSX car corral.JPG2017-7-28 11 Sat AM BUrlage's blk CTR w Imola.JPG2017-7-28 10 Fri evening both NSXs.JPG2017-7-28 26 Realtime's paddock view of both NSX GT3's.JPG

Sounds like a great weekend! Thought of you all when I saw the race from mid-Ohio on TV....

A few shots from Concours weekend...

DSC_1216.jpgDSC_1239.jpgDSC_1611.jpgDSC_1472.jpgDSC_1233.jpg

DSC_1338.jpg

My wife and I attended the recent NSX car corral at mid Ohio at the Honda Indy 200 on July 30th. Big kudos go out to organizer Wes Spryshak for putting the program together. Met several other NSX owners in the corral Hi to Ed Neal and Cindy)

Had a great time conversing with them during breaks between the races. It was a great day and we watched several fantastic races, including a Pirelli World Challenge race with the NSX of Peter Cunningham.

The race was well attended. Other highlights included driving to and from the car corral with many car lovers inspecting NSX (s) in their static display. Posted a picture of the display.

IMG_1494.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Liz and I will be attending as well her father (Now a Michigander) and her brother. No NSX but will be RA and XPO.

We had a fundraiser for Dexter Schools with a car show motif - Second year. Liz handled invites so unfortunately, No NSXs but would love to see you next year. Here is a link to some of the pictures: https://e4dsfundraisercarshow.shutterfly.com/4. Very interesting mix of cars

Last edited:
Think I will head to Baker's today. It's "dash plaque" day there, and weather looks super.
Maybe get there around 345-415 pm as I have chores to do and I want to watch a bit of the Indy Car race at Watkins Glen (1 pm start?).

Nsxpo 2017

This NW Ohio 1995 NSX owner is heading to NSXPO with with Cathy Tuesday am. Leaving around 8:00 - 9:00 am.

Back