• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Minneapolis, MN Cars & Coffee Saturday 4/5/08

Luis you traitor!!!!!

you have 200 people show up...

and we have Dan and me sitting there, till a third guy shows up!!!!

move your ass back to AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luis-

Nice work on the multi-manufacturer rabble rousing you did to get the ball rolling on this event. There's a zillion nice cars up here (as evidenced by Back to the 50s and Car Craft) that can only be out for 4-6 months of the year, so ANY opportunity will be seized. Lets keep in going!

01blacks4: Cry me a river. Our parking lot is going to wishing there were 3 cars in it come February. Get out there and stir up the troops! Here's what you do: Start with the Vette guys forums, because they normally don't have any friends and are more than eager to come hang out with others like them. Then tell the Viper guys that the Vette guys will be there and they'll all show up. There's 200 cars right there. Next, go pimp all the high-end car dealership sales/service departments and tell them about the event and to have their people show up in the nicest cars wearing company shirts handing out cards. They'll tell their customers who normally own a LOT of cool stuff, and the rest is history. Just don't tell the Honda crowd...I hear they're stuck up and don't play well with others.

:)

Luis,

Thanks for your hard work, it could not have been easy...what a payoff huh!

If you need help in any way with the next event let me know, I will do everything I can to help support your efforts for upcoming events.

ED...Did you go for a spin today?...think I saw you or maybe someone else in the area...what a beautiful machine to see from a far.

Back