• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MITSUBISHI evo 8

Thursday I drove along the mitsubishi dealer and saw an 'evo 8' (pretty rare in in the Netherlands) :D i directly went home for my cam and made some shots!! ;)

Evo%201.jpg

Evo%204.jpg

Evo%205.jpg

I think you guys can get the FQ-330 it's a 330HP evo from Mitsu. Also that car has AYC and ACD and can outrun the Lambo at a track as BBC did. :D

I had a silver Mitsubishi Evo 8 for about 2 or 3 months....then traded it for another NSX. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
I had a silver Mitsubishi Evo 8 for about 2 or 3 months....then traded it for another NSX. :D

If you ever make it up here for the ride through the Tunnel of Trees, please bring your entire fleet. I suspect you don't own a car that would disappoint me...

:D

poet_x said:
If you ever make it up here for the ride through the Tunnel of Trees, please bring your entire fleet. I suspect you don't own a car that would disappoint me...

LOL!! Thank you. I will be up there as soon as the weather gets above 60 degrees so that the tires have some stick to them....I will have to drive just one car though, unless I rent a car hauler. :D

poet_x said:

I will be there in Charlevoix for work tomorrow, but will be bringing my beater from WI.

T Bell said:
I will be there in Charlevoix for work tomorrow, but will be bringing my beater from WI.

Let me know if you will make it back later this year with the X. I'd love to make a small meet out of it. The Bay Harbor Concours d'Elegance would make for a great reason...

I saw a BUNCH of Subarau STi during my trip to Canada last weekend...

Back