• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MN meet JULY 14th

hey guys,

There is a Acurazine meet on july 14th in the twin cities staging at Buerkle Acura. I would love to see you guys there and the acurazine crowd normally is a good one with more "tasteful" modding to Tls, Cls, etc.

I MAY be dynoing my new motor also at ELITE...(still gotta call ya).

Maybe a group dyno? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

anyways mark it on your calendars!

I didn't realize you were from MN. If there is interest we can do a dyno day whenever anyone would want. I'll keep that day in mind and try to make it to the event.

I live in hayward,WI which is around 2hrs northeast. not to bad and a nice drive! I was in chicago for about a year and a half.

I am only 22 and work at an independant mechanic shop but do most of my own designing and work.

Will talk to you soon.!

I would love to make it, but my folks will be visiting from Florida. I don't think they would be too happy if I cut out on them to go. Any other time, I am in for anything......Steve

What time does the meet start and how long does it go till?...I have a wedding to attend, but thats later in the evening so I may be able to make it depends what time.

I'm also going to try and be there. Sounds like alot of nice acura's will be there.

hey guys,

Yeah it should be a great meet and alot of attendance. My motor is done and running and my exhaust sounds incredible and i would love some NSXs there with a comptech or something other exhaust there to compare it too!:wink:

I am here, but been extremely busy. That old shop number is non existent. My cell/work # is 612-237-7046. I'm sending you a replay PM as well.

I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! My seats and console cover are off to Old Skool Kustoms for new skins. My seats, if they come out the way I think they will, may be the coolest NSX seats ever...I'll know on Wed night, and pic to follow.

Anyone going to Car Craft the 20-22nd? I'll be there with the brothers so look me up.

On a side note, anyone here drive an NSX WITHOUT seats in it? Now I'm 6'4" and can reach the pedals, but I've got to tell you that the low rider guys have NOTHING on you from that perspective. I took mine out of the driveway to the end of the block and backed it in. Its quite the view you get from there.

Mo - I left my card in your shop door - thanks for the call back or the lack thereof.

I've got about 30 pages and 500 pics to upload to my site, when I get to it (its only been a year) so expect the unexpected.

-Ed
www.nsxbuilder.com

Mo - I left my card in your shop door - thanks for the call back or the lack thereof.

-Ed
www.nsxbuilder.com

I generally don't even open that door. I drive directly in the shop with a garage door opener. I did find your card, but have no idea when you left it there. Sorry about that. I did mean to call you back when I found the card, but somehow it slipped my mind, again, sorry about that.

Back