• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moddiction Stainless Steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got the 6spd knob in stock now?

Anyone got a picture of the Full Titanium Knob in 2" size (plain finish) on their NSX? Are those in stock?

I'm currently sold out of the titanium knobs in Honda/Acura thread pattern. I have more going into production shortly however but will still be about 1 month until I have them in stock.

I decided to skip the titanium knob bc it's lighter than the SS. Order placed for SS Anvil! Thanks

So I got it and it is super heavy and sits real low too but I was wondering if I could exchange it for a mini. I did open the package to test fit it since it was sealed. Please LMK! Thanks

Hey I'll have to double check if I have another mini left in stock. If so and I get it back in perfect condition without any marks or anything I can ship you the mini in exchange I'd just need $9 for S&H on it.

No problem I'll pay for the shipping. So send mine back to the same address?

Yes same PO Box address. Please leave a note with return and make sure to package shift knob well so it doesn't get damaged. If shipping in same box please tape closed box so it doesn't get loose.

Hi, its been a week with no response so I thought I should clarify that I have the original box but not the shipping box. Please post the return PO Box address here, PM me, or email me so that I can get this back to you for exchange. Thanks

Anvil and Anvil 2 knobs in stainless are back in stock. Titanium anvil shift knobs are back in stock as well.

Thanks for posting! OK to send mine back in for the mini then?

Hey. I still don't have the mini unfortunately. I have the Anvil 2 model
(type r) if interested in that one as an exchange.

That's ok I think I'll wait for the mini. Please post here when it arrives. Thanks

For install they simply screw on. Nothing to it.

As for the 6 speed engraved. I'm currently sold out however I should have more completed in approximately 2 weeks or so!

Don't forget to update when the mini comes in please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back