• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modern Warfare 2

Scrambler? There is no better way for someone to know you're right by them than using scrambler.

Lol. Actually if your playing on a wide open map like Wasteland than i would not use it. On maps like Skidrow, Karachi and Favela, you could be on any floor above them or under them and it scrambles the radar so your not giving away your position. Alot of the times when your scramble their radar they start to panic and start looking out of the windows and such and its a really easy kill. And it helps alot when you have claymores set up everywhere so it can pause it for a few seconds.

I can't seem to get past the Juggernauts in the Snatch & Grab mission under Special Ops > Charlie... It seems like these Juggernauts will spawn behind you and flank the crap out of you... the only way to take them out is with flash bang or frag to stun them and then lay down suppressing fire with your M240. Any other guns don't seem to penetrate his full armor... ugh! haha

Oh man this took me many tries. As soon as you get the enemies intel and go inside that first plane lay down snipe out all the people in the field as fast as possible as soon as you hear that music they play when a juggernaut comes run to the left and dont stop running killing maybe a guy or two on the way to the finish. Make sure your on the left side of the plane it gives you some cover

Lol. Actually if your playing on a wide open map like Wasteland than i would not use it. On maps like Skidrow, Karachi and Favela, you could be on any floor above them or under them and it scrambles the radar so your not giving away your position. Alot of the times when your scramble their radar they start to panic and start looking out of the windows and such and its a really easy kill. And it helps alot when you have claymores set up everywhere so it can pause it for a few seconds.

I understand that it delays the claymores, but whenever I see my map scrambled, I make it my mission to look for the person who has given away their position (without even shooting!). Easy kill for me :biggrin: To each their own :smile: I like my chances with stopping power or ninja.

I just picked up my 1st gaming system (PS3) since Sega Genesis (And I had the Sega) and this is the only game I bought for it. I played like 3 times at one of my boy's house and I was hooked. So wireless headset, extra remote, HDMI cable, 60 dollar game and 200 dollar system later...on the morning after...Im not regretting spending $500 on it and I cant wait to get off work and go play, lol. What-a-geek!

Welcome to your new found crack pipe. This game can be a mariage wrecker if you let it. I learned my lesson from Halo2, games can be as addicting as drugs. Buyer beware.

Welcome to your new found crack pipe. This game can be a mariage wrecker if you let it. I learned my lesson from Halo2, games can be as addicting as drugs. Buyer beware.

not if your wife plays it too :)

I was home yesterday and put in a few hours- it is amazing how fast time goes when playing online...

I am learning all the maps playing free-for-all and unlocking all the pro perks as I go... lots of fun.

P

I don't think this is true. I have tried to use a m/kb with PS3 and Xbox and neither one works. It would give the m/kb player a MASSIVE advantage over console controller players. Put a sack over mike Tyson's head and I could beat the crap out of him. Set up a competition between me on a m/kb (sniper) against the world champion console controller and I bet he won't even get out of the re spawn area. Console controllers suck BIG TIME.

"Console controllers suck BIG TIME" So why dont consoles come with keyboards and mice? (rhetorical question)

i dig the vibration control, joypad layout much more then mice and keyboards.

In my opinion the fun/comfort factor far outweighs speed and advantages the keyboard and mouse obviously present. Then again i dont play online games at all (i'd never leave the house) and anytime i do play multiplayer its with joypads only I started with computers swapped over to consoles, much more convenient for me.

Enjoy whatever gaming platform your on and have fun, we can do without the soccer rivalries!:biggrin:

Call of Duty: Black Ops

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtRnpC7ddv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtRnpC7ddv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Releases 11.9.10. Hopefully, I'll have my Christmas shopping done by then 'cuz I'm probably not going to get a whole lot done afterwards.

First, the Black Ops looks great. I'm going to wait until a pre-order and gift card deal are available at Wally World.

Second, I just started playing online with COD MW2. I get killed all the time and I can't get more than 5 or six kells a session. What are the tricks to getting more killes and getting killed less often? I can play for hours on end, but it get's very frustrating and insulting when people message me that I'm a newb and they love killing me.

I'm going to wait until a pre-order and gift card deal are available at Wally World.

Amazon usually matches those deals, they don't charge sales tax and usually ship faster.

What are the tricks to getting more killes and getting killed less often? I can play for hours on end, but it get's very frustrating and insulting when people message me that I'm a newb and they love killing me.

I think it just takes time, and it's only going to get worse as the online community dwindles down to only the serious shooters. Those nerds have quite a jump on you. Keep practicing!

LOL! I love guys like you. You make ranking so easy......:tongue:

My name on the PS3 network is NSXLR8. If you want to get some more easy rankings just let me know. I walk into claymores all the time. I get stabbed multiple times from the back, and I'm an easy target for snipers. :mad:

the problem i see with most players is they are not very aware of what's going on in their screen. They're so focused on what's in front of them they fail to see much else.

as someone already said, it takes some time for your eyes and your hands to sync up and do what you need them to do. always keep an eye out on your mini-map. it tells you where the battle is at.

My name on the PS3 network is NSXLR8. If you want to get some more easy rankings just let me know. I walk into claymores all the time. I get stabbed multiple times from the back, and I'm an easy target for snipers. :mad:

Just use marathon, lightweight, ninja AND RUN AWAY FROM EVERYONE. :biggrin:

Check these out, might help you:http://www.youtube.com/user/BlameTruth

Last edited:
Second, I just started playing online with COD MW2. I get killed all the time and I can't get more than 5 or six kells a session. What are the tricks to getting more killes and getting killed less often? I can play for hours on end, but it get's very frustrating and insulting when people message me that I'm a newb and they love killing me.

That's what's keeping me from playing online. I know I'll get owned.
I'm good, but I'm not jobless, highschool kid good.

That's what's keeping me from playing online. I know I'll get owned.
I'm good, but I'm not jobless, highschool kid good.

Im that good and i go to school and work all day lol. All it takes is time. You know where to sprint and when to stop and aim and you guesstimate where ppls will go next so the more you play the more you learn.

ALSO the new maps are SWEET!!

Dumb question

I have unlocked some perks like ACOG and silencer but they never appear on my weapon. how do I select and change them as needed? This is for Xbox. I have been poking around in Barracks and can't figure it out. Thanks.

Back