• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modernize your NSX: Interior / Exterior LED Bulbs for your NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for gauge cluster too if it becomes available.
Hopefully you'll get to examine one soon.

hello, which item are you referring to? We have not done a gauge cluster surround for the NSX yet, only the s2000. Are you referring to another different part perhaps?

PM's replied!

We specialize in car interiors using some of the highest quality materials (Carbon, Alcantara, etc)

Visit our site and Instagram:
[MENTION=26664]Euro[/MENTION]boutqiue

www.euroboutique.us

Anyone ever get some brighter lights for their gauge cluster? looks like i'm going to have to remove mine anyways to replace the upper bulbs and while I'm in there, I was hoping someone had put some LEDs in there. Anyone have pics / video of this? Thx

We have pulled the stock gauge cluster apart to do some repairs before but never looked at the LED bulbs. They are most certainly not your standard auto bulbs and probably a special bulb size. No one we know of has attempted to change these out.

thanks!

Follow us on Instagram here for our latest projects:

https://www.instagram.com/euroboutique/

Our Black Friday sale ends TOMORROW so if there's anything you want to get for X'mas please PM us ASAP! Use our Black Friday coupon code or PM us and we'll send you a custom invoice with the discounts.

Visit our updated website at:

www.euroboutique.us

Rick, whats the best bulb to replace the interior light for a targa? I have an LED but it's not very bright... thanks!

Sorry for delay fellas - we were closed all last week for 4th of July and now back at the office!

All PM's replied.

We have a few full leather flat bottom wheels and some carbon wheels in stock ready to ship.

Visit our website and be sure to follow us on Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

www.euroboutique.us

thanks

We offer both full interior / exterior kits for your NSX, any model year!

Also we have LED DRL systems and headlights upgrades we can throw into a package deal if that is what you need.

PM us with all your LED lighting requirements. Everything we sell has been tested in our personal NSX's here.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Whether you need HID, side markers, blinkers, LED DRL or Interior lights, we got your covered!

All PM's replied!

We typically stock these parts so visit our NSX collection on our website or PM us if you want a special package deal for custom lighting for your NSX:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

Happy Holidays, check with us on Black Friday deals all through the rest of this month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back