• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monthly Meeting on November 4

Gents,
I need to return the answer to SCA ASAP. Please reply to this posting if you think we should have a meeting this upcoming thursday.

.............chime in ASAP

If you have it I'll be there! :cool: If someone(s) want to bring CD's with pictures of the AutoX I can bring my Laptop and a projector.

Let me know.

Sorry I forgot to call you back Calvin, I have been SUPER busy! :eek:

Steve,
I called you to borrow a cargo plane extract a couple of cars. But that is okay:D anywho, I guess I can call SCA to confirm. Thanks everyone!!!

Calvin, Thanks for your help at the AutoX, I'll look forward to seeing you at the meeting. Gil

Gents,
Confirmation made with South Coast Acura and please accept the invite to be at 6PM :) this Thursday the 4th!!! Lets give a big thanks to SCA for being able to accomodate us on such as short notice. Along that note, I like to thanks SCA for my new MDX. My experience there was awesome....and the deal was done in a little more than hour.

Hello all,

Since SEMA is this week in Vegas, we don't have any aftermarket people in town to talk to you.

But, a special guest has agreed to drop by. Steve Center, Executive Vice President of American Honda will be here on Thursday night to talk and answer any questions!

I look forward to see you all here!

Thanks,
Steve Kleine
Parts Director
South Coast Acura/Subaru

sorry I couldn't make it...damn work got in the way! Did I miss anything good? So what did the Honda guy have to say???

Back