• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Pics of NSX 1

NSX04.jpg

nsx03.jpg

nsx04.jpg

i had problems viewing the top picture; hence reposting it for you.

i like the other pictures you have here at: http://www.monsterevo.co.uk/NSX/Two%20Mills/
i'm sure SilverOne will too.
biggrin.gif

PS. noticed on your site u have the motor magazine review i scanned! wow... didn't know that many people looked at it and kept it.
biggrin.gif

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 08 March 2003).]

hi dale,

james here from south wales,what wheels are they on the car,i know that they are 18/19 combo,do you get many problems with rubbing and tcs,just curious,i am going to play safe with 17/18's

by the way how much did that plate set you back(if you dont mind me asking).i have NSX 18P on mine,but it came with the car.actually i bought the car from the whirral(sp?),thats not to far from you is it?

[This message has been edited by jaytip nsx (edited 08 March 2003).]

Thanks Neonsx for the other pic
smile.gif

The info on the NSX you scanned was great it says what a great car we all have
biggrin.gif

Hi James
The 18/19 are fine slight touching on the front on full lock TCS is OK now had a few problems at first OK now.
Did your car come from 2 mills they service mine for me. Paul and the team at 2 mills are really good 1st class service
biggrin.gif

I will be getting a set of 17s for track use and may even use them for
http://www.rally-europe.co.uk/home.htm

James are you coming to Gaydon for the www.Honda-r.org.uk meet

Hi Deuce
The front is Mugen I believe they have stopped making it
frown.gif

YellowDancer & SilverOne thanks for your comments.

Dale
NSX 1

Originally posted by Welsh Dragon:

Hi James
The 18/19 are fine slight touching on the front on full lock TCS is OK now had a few problems at first OK now.
Did your car come from 2 mills they service mine for me. Paul and the team at 2 mills are really good 1st class service
i won't be going to gaydon,because i have to do a few things to the car.it run dry of water yesterday so i have to find out what the problem is(i don't think any damage was done,i spotted the rise in temperature straight away).i also want to tidy the car up a bit first,looking at some of the cars on this site,mine is a bit of a dog at the moment,tear in the drivers seat ,bad curb rashes on the wheels,general high milage stuff.when i get new wheels(soon)and get my interior re-upholstered in grey and have my roof colour coded to the rest of the car i will be ready to show it to the NSX world.

[This message has been edited by jaytip nsx (edited 08 March 2003).]

Originally posted by SilverOne:
Neo..., how did you know
smile.gif

LOL ... You always post comments on silver NSX's... when i think of a silverNSX, i think of you & your machine.
biggrin.gif

Is your hotmail account still valid? tried to email u but invalid user...
confused.gif

BTW, do you like AznSXgirl's silver NSX? (D'oh... stupid question
wink.gif
)

Welsh Dragon: no probs. you should post the other pix too. BTW, your rims look like the those found on the Holden Monaro (err... aussie car; they've rebadged it in the US) ... i've always like those rims and wondered what they'd look like on an NSX. Now I know.
icon14.gif
Aggressive stuff.

Back