• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

more pictures of the Norwegian NSX...

NSXbenny....

I have asked them in both lang, and still no pics. I guess there not really in any kind of hurry to make a sale, cuase there communication is very poor.

But the front lower part is what i want and its not on every nsx you see, so ill be patient .... =o)

I will keep you guys posted.

SOOOOO everyone let me know who would like to get parts from this company so they can give the group prices.

[This message has been edited by THEPOGNSXTC (edited 01 February 2003).][/B][/QUOTE]

I'm very interested. We still need some clarification of course on the details of this order and then there's the issue of Duty Tax(?).

------------------
no-thanks-i'll-park-it-myself

Originally posted by painlus:

SOOOOO everyone let me know who would like to get parts from this company so they can give the group prices.

[This message has been edited by THEPOGNSXTC (edited 01 February 2003).]

I'm very interested. We still need some clarification of course on the details of this order and then there's the issue of Duty Tax(?).

[/B][/QUOTE]

I am interestid in the front piece as well.
I have the same concerns on the details.

Hello THEPOGNSXTC & Painlus, and whomever else is interested in participating in a group buy for StylesAuto Parts. I GUARANTEE that I will purchase one of the glassfibre (fiberglass?) front skirt pieces. Please just email me and keep me informed as to the progress of a group buy. I AM DEFINITELY IN! I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Shawn

Back