• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Most annoying commercials

I've never bought anything directly due to a TV commercial, but lots of commercials tend to annoy the heck out of me.

These are the most annoying TV commercials IMHO:

1) Leptoprin - stupid lady saying "weight loss pill is much too powerful for the average dieter". Yea right, if the diet pills are that effective you'd think the FDA would be regulating it as a medicine.
2) free government grant money - I wanna beat that stupid guy who wears the funny looking suits down. Annoying as heck.
3) moremoney.com ads - uh, sounds like only suckers would go to the website(s) and put in their private information. I'm shocked the government and the TV stations allow this kind of scam to be shown over and over to the public. Then again, I guess it's all about the advertising dollars, and TV stations don't give a hoot about its viewers and consumers.
4) bowflex 50 year old lady ad- it was cool to watch a few times, but after the 5000th time, it's getting damn old...

Grrggghhh... just had to vent... :mad: :mad:

The newer series of Sonic commercials with those two retarted guys that banter. "Can you say philly cheese steak combo 5 times really fast" and all that crap. I haven't been to Sonic since I saw their new commercials--if their marketing strategy is that bad, their food couldn't be much better.

Also annoyed,

Ben

anything that ends with

"I approve this message"

Free V1agra and discounted natural pen1s englargement commercials in my email inbox. :mad:

If i had a problem, i would go to doctors! (i know this isn't the same as commericals, but complaining about Australian commericals would make no sense; except i hate the cheap commericals that use sex or smut to sell a product. So lame)

The stupid win your own Island TV spot from Capital One credit cards.

Those stupid Quiznos commercials where they had that nasty rodent looking thing with the snaggle-tooth problem...those commercials for some reason really got under my skin. I haven't been back to Quiznos since then.

Conor

yea, they're called sponge monkeys ( http://www.rathergood.com/ ). I can see how you'd be annoyed.

contest_creatures.jpg

And regarding the Capital One island commercials, I find the one where the guy faking to be stranded on an island is pretty funny. If I was the helicopter pilot and the guy pulled that stunt, I'd take his wife off the island and leave him there! :D

ctnsupra1 said:
Those stupid Quiznos commercials where they had that nasty rodent looking thing with the snaggle-tooth problem...those commercials for some reason really got under my skin. I haven't been back to Quiznos since then.

Conor

The Lamisil commercial. What the hell is this supposed to be?

It's a Dermatophyte. Everyone knows that..... :D

The Best Buy "chefs" commercial. If I had brats like that, the last thing I would be calling them is "chefs."

spank.gif

Oh yeah, it's been a while since I've seen one, but the Verizon ads with that dork ranks up there in terms of irritation. :mad:

Attachments

• NewVerizonAd.jpg
    NewVerizonAd.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 371
Enzyte, The Once-A-Day Tablet for Natural Male Enhancement.

I really don't like these commercials...they seem to never end.

digimanoc said:
Enzyte, The Once-A-Day Tablet for Natural Male Enhancement.

I really don't like these commercials...they seem to never end.

the worst part is, they always travel in pairs!
I find the Emerald Nuts commercials quite annoying too.

Never got the pen!s enlargement ads in my email.. but I've had plenty pen!s reduction ads. LOL

That "RED STRIPE" beer commerical. ARGGGGGGHHHH Thank goodness for Tivo!

NeoNSX said:
Free V1agra and discounted natural pen1s englargement commercials in my email inbox. :mad:

If i had a problem, i would go to doctors! (i know this isn't the same as commericals, but complaining about Australian commericals would make no sense; except i hate the cheap commericals that use sex or smut to sell a product. So lame)

NsXMas said:
1) Leptoprin - stupid lady saying "weight loss pill is much too powerful for the average dieter". Yea right, if the diet pills are that effective you'd think the FDA would be regulating it as a medicine.

It is a mind ploy to sell the drug to those who want to lose a lot of weight fast.
The dieter is thinking, well if it is that stong I can lose 10-15 pounds in days.

I hate those "Check-and-Go" commercials. Or any kind of money store ad, for that matter.

Just buy a Tivo and you don't have to watch anymore commercials.

I just went to see Ray tonight and they showed commercials before the movie. This is pissing me off, after you pay almost 10 bucks for the movie you shouldn't have to watch commercials too.

BTW Ray was a GREAT movie.

Most commercials annoy the hell out of me because (IMO) they all seem to be based on the belief that the average citizen is an idiot! :(

how about the stupid-ass Volkswagen ad that goes something like:
"see, acceleration kicks in at a lower RPM, and the horsepower does the rest"

I scream loudly at the TV everytime he says this.

0ctan3 said:
how about the stupid-ass Volkswagen ad that goes something like:
"see, acceleration kicks in at a lower RPM, and the horsepower does the rest"

I scream loudly at the TV everytime he says this.

if you thought that was funny you should catch the new jeep commercial where the narrator says something like this "with better acceleration than a bmw and an Audi it conquers the road like a SPORTSCAR"

Back