• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mother hit my car.... AGAIN

I love this one: When we first got married she damaged the car with another concrete barrier in a parking garage. So we got a rental and had the car in for repair. 2 days later she did the exact same thing with the rental too!!!

Pretty freaking ridiculous. I think I need to take away the keys and give her a damn bus pass.

take away the key man.

but first let me complement you for being pretty much among the best husbands on the face of the planet.

I sure know I'm not that kind of a person.

For the OP, just shrug it off. Mothers are different. They deserve more and they have the green card to get away with more than others. They're the ones who put up with us when we were stinking our diapers up and crying for fun. My mom just did something that absolutely infuriated me lately and I thought of never talking to her again. I just shrugged it off after a couple of days. Mothers are Mothers don't even bother making much sense of it all.

Back