• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

motorcycle ride????

since a bunch of us has bikes i think it would be great if we got together for a ride? maybe one Sunday morn? let me know what you think? What day would be good and where?

Sounds like a good idea to me!

I sold the gixxer otherwise you could have borrowed it Owen. :biggrin:

No problem learning......just twist the throttle and hang on!

sounds good if it's in the SW area since I'm coming in from Fort Erie.....Owen; I have bikes but they are for "girls" so you wouldn't be able to handle them :>).........oh wait, they don't do on the job training.........

Michelle has a cbr 125 you can buy off her. Easy to ride! We will ride to niagara?

Hey just saw this I might be able to come down but not untill closer to Noon? Let me know if we can arrange a cruise in the afternoon?

Well, if us in the 401 area were to meet at Rob's place and go down to the Niagara area we could meet up with Shawna who could show us the good roads down there....and it's just a matter of when...right?

I have July 17 open? Anyone else?

July 17 while okay, lets not forget the following weekend we have the club Niagara Cruise and Gecko Beach afternoon BBQ.... Most of you haven't signed up so lets do that first.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149066

Karen officially declined my request to buy Michelle's CBR125 so unless I can rent and learn how to ride one for the day, I probably will skip the ride along.:frown:

Just reading this post for December 2011. Sounds like it might be fun for summer of 2012. I have a Kawasaki ZX14. Needed something faster than my NSX. LOL.

Back