• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Motoring J Style Car Festival-5/24/08-Vallejo, CA

Thanks Jack/Yolanda. Got my tickets yesterday in the mailbox. I almost threw it away, thinking more "junk mail". Mine had a return address "B&B Custom Designs".

Last edited:
Most tickets were sent on Tuesday. The last couple of people were sent today. If you do not have your envelope by Monday let me know.

Yolanda

Got my tix. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Guess I better wash my NSX. :wink:

Hey, thanks for the tickets! So what time is everyone going to "REALLY" arrive?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105287

In my experience, we keep pretty much to the schedule within 5 min.

J

Since Lynn is asking, I think we should give her an extra 15 seconds, so she can sleep in :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: The new departing time is 6:50:15 am PST sharp :eek: :eek: :eek:

James can you update your post below to reflect the new departure time? :wink:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105287

Hi all!

I'm very excited to see all of you, I'm getting close to finding my 02+ NSX. Still looking for my perfect car...

Thanks,
Ravi

According to posts above, 27 people show "PAID". So, there are a max of three spots left (most likely less than three). If you are still planning on going, you better contact Yolanda ASAP. :smile:

Jack and Yolanda

I spoke to Ben Lin this weekend and he showed interest in going to event as well, but thought all spots were taken. Can you confirm there are still unpaid spots, so he can send the payment.

Thanks

HERE IS THE MOST CURRENT LIST OF PAID PARTICIPANTS IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP ON THE LIST PLEASE MAIL YOUR CHECK ASAP.

1) yojack1 - PAID
2) Calvin/cdnsx -PAID
3) 02#154 (James) - '02 Silverstone PAID
4)MikeC_587 (Mike) 93 Silver with Black roof -PAID
5) mickeylex -PAID
6) NSX GT (GT) PAID
7) racer-ex PAID
8) REDNSXT (Phong)-PAID
9) David & Molly Olson - PAID
10) Ashik - PAID
11) juejaimon - PAID
12) TK -PAID
13) Jimbonuttzz (Jimmy) - 93 black - PAID
14) Dhalsim PAID
15) ryan1926 ('95 Formula Red) -PAID
16) GIL LEE - PAID
17) RonNRaiders (Ron) PAID
18) Carl S. - Sac. PAID
19) ARA - PAID
20) NMYMIRR (Jackson) PAID
21) edub - PAID
22) 03 raw nsx (Richard Wong) 03 Silverstone - PAID
23) NSXAMG996TT - PAID
24) Smooth - PAID
25) Lynn Hayakawa - PAID
26) Jeffbo (Jeff Pierce) -PAID
27) 1NSX2NV (Rob Quinn) -PAID
28) Supercarnitas (Richard Chen) -PAID
29) Quack -PAID
30) Aaron Sakahara - PAID

THE ARRIVAL TIMES ARE 7-8AM! IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER 8AM YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE CORRAL. DAVID SWIG IS TRYING TO GET EVERYONE IN PLACE BEFORE THE 9:30 AM GATE OPENING.

ANY QUESTIONS, JUST PM US.

JACK AND YOLANDA

Jack and Yolanda

I spoke to Ben Lin this weekend and he showed interest in going to event as well, but thought all spots were taken. Can you confirm there are still unpaid spots, so he can send the payment.

Thanks

As of this moment I have exactly 2 spots left for a grand total of 32. Anyone interested needs to PM me and then send a check ASAP or come by during the day to pick up.

For those interested. FYI Just got news that Nissan N.A. will be displaying the new GTR to this one day event. Just confirmed with David S.

BTW: It weather reports few showers in Vallejo this Sat? Terrible.

Last edited:
If he comes early he can park near the front gate which is next to one of the corrals. Anywhere near the main entrance should be fine. They will have security for the parking lot area.

EXTRA SPOT and ticket. Re: Motoring J Style Car Festival-5/24/08-Vallejo, CA

ALL

A personal matter has come up, so I dont believe I will be able to make it out tomorrow now. I have an extra car spot and a pair of tickets, please contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks

Ugg still looks like it's going to rain. Is the event still going on?

Weather.com shows 30% chance of rain, which means rain is unlikely, but it would be smart to check on the forecast later tonight to see if that % goes up.

Back