• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MovIt Brakes NEW Ceramic Brake Kits! Special Introductory GB

I would have to say another perspective is this - it's all a matter of how deep your pockets are or thick your wallet....

Product I'm sure is amazing, especially if it works as good as it looks - just a little to much on the high end for me....

I would have to say another perspective is this - it's all a matter of how deep your pockets are or thick your wallet....

Product I'm sure is amazing, especially if it works as good as it looks - just a little to much on the high end for me....

Well we do have steel rotor kits. With these kits we use the same calipers as the ceramic kits use. This is for future upgrade capability to the ceramic rotors. These kits start at $3199 per axle and go up from there.

MovItSlideShowGIF.gif

you know they are high if someone with a range rover and a nsx says so!!!
Nice product but...jeeze I fainted when I bought rod millens kit for my gs400.

Ok...so how much would it cost for the BBK ceramic kit for all four corners just in like 342mm (needs to fit 18" wheels), and also with a rear rotor hat that will still maintain the functionality of the ebrake, with 6 piston in the front, and 4 piston in the rear, including pads, and any braided lines (if you offer those aswell)?

Also, how much do these rotors weigh?

Thanks!
Mike

Ok...so how much would it cost for the BBK ceramic kit for all four corners just in like 342mm (needs to fit 18" wheels), and also with a rear rotor hat that will still maintain the functionality of the ebrake, with 6 piston in the front, and 4 piston in the rear, including pads, and any braided lines (if you offer those aswell)?

Thanks!
Mike

You give him your nsx, and he will trade you this brake setup for it :biggrin:

Thanks!
Mike

Kits will include the following:

Billet Calipers w/pads
Ceramic Rotors
Aluminum Hats custom made to fit application and rims
Brackets
Fischer Stainless Steel Brake lines (made in Germany)
UPS Expedited Air Freight from Germany to your address

Front Kit:

342mm 6 piston Billet calipers w/Ceramic rotors: $8475

Rear Kits/ Both include extra caliper for e-brake:

342mm 4 piston Billet Calipers w/Ceramic Rotors: $8199
322mm 4 piston Billet Calipers w/Ceramic Rotors: $7999

Discount of 3% more if paid with cash or check.

So if I understand you can make a set of rotors 298 mm for the front and 303 mm for the the rear and with pads the cost would be aprox 2200 per axle? Is that US or Euro's? Would you know how much weight savings these would be over steel?

Last edited:
Back