• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 1994 Cleaning and Restoration Thread

Thanks for the encouragement guys. It took a lot of work, and it's probably the best it will ever look until I get it repainted. I have a lot of respect for those that detail for a living, because it's really time and labor-intensive. Lots of sweat and sore back. I took my wife out tonight and I couldn't stop staring at it :D She thinks I'm a little nutty when it comes to the amount of time I spend in the garage.

Join the club, my wife thinks I need to attend NSX AA meetings, Lol car looks great

Fabulous job. Black is definitely a love / hate colour. Had a black car. Never again. Have a black bike. That's enough work to keep it clean. I'm sure you could shave in that paint of your car. Incredible results.

Wow that looks amazing. Great job with the detailing. I love how black looks like a mirror right after it's been detailed.

I need to do something like this for my NSX. It's definitely needs some love in the paint department lol.

Back