• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

kitt_1024.jpg

IMG_4909.jpg

So what do you think? Like I was afraid of, it's disappearing into a lot of black. A least in these two pics. If you want it as a detail it's fine, but my aluminum Comptech brace is visible from 30 feet away and really adds a nice accent to the car. If you add tint to the rear glass, then it's REALLY invisible in black.

The engine bay and new brace look awesome. I cannot figure out all the extra lines you have, do you have a turbo? Like I said I need to buy your car! :biggrin:

Last edited:
So what do you think? Like I was afraid of, it's disappearing into a lot of black. A least in these two pics. If you want it as a detail it's fine, but my aluminum Comptech brace is visible from 30 feet away and really adds a nice accent to the car. If you add tint to the rear glass, then it's REALLY invisible in black.

Just how I expected it to come out, I love it :biggrin:!

The engone bay and new brace look awesome. I cannot figure out all the extra lines you have, do you have a turbo? Like I said I need to buy your car! :biggrin:

Thanks. No I don't have turbo. Those line you cannot figure out is my juice lines. Picture this.....NSX on STEROID :biggrin:!

Thanks. No I don't have turbo. Those line you cannot figure out is my juice lines. Picture this.....NSX on STEROID :biggrin:!

Are you actually running nitrous into an automatic tranny? Or is it just for looks.

Wow Caroline-NSX, the car looks insane with your new BC Forged wheels. The offsets came out perfect! CLEAN, nice work.

Agreed... I've never liked any of the aftermarket skirts.... they just look so... aftermarket (as if they weren't designed to actually blend in with the rest of the body).

I don't know: I just haven't seen one that looks like it was supposed to be there.

I will be dropping the car off at the shop and leave it there so my body man can put some time on the DF Stacy's Side Skirts to make it fit better. There is a couple place that seems to not sit as flush as it should be. I will post picture after it's done :smile:

I like the new skirts. Gonna look great

Personally I'd go w/ the 02+ sideskirts.

Here is the reasons why I didn't go with the 02+ side skirts.

I think the 02+ side skirts looks right/better with the 02+ headlights/front and rear end.

After seeing some of the guys here with pop-up headlights, 02+ sides and rear to me looks unfinished.Nice but unfinished.

That's just me and how I feel/think.

After everything is done and if I'm not happy with it I can always slap my OEM side skirts back on and sell the DF Stacey's. BUT I think I might be happy with this one. We'll see :biggrin:

You play you pay :tongue:

Back