• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Car in Autoweek!!!

Automoblock??

Is this what you created??
WoW..

It's really cool, and looks fun, too.
I'm never gonna get too old to play with toys.... LOL.

p.s. By the way, the linked article also covered what looks to be vintage car show... Was this what you were talking about in your post,?? if so, sorry for the confusion.

That's right. I left the corporate world to start my own toy company. It's been 5 years in the making.

The main concept is to give children the ability to design their own cars. Automoblox does just that with the intention to inspire the next generation of automotive enthusiasts, designers and engineers.

Ohhh, I get it. Got a Website or a Phone # I can order from. I want to order some cars for my 20 month old son.

The syling of each Automoblox vehicle is a simplified representation of an automotive category (i.e. sedan, sportscar etc.) They are designed to be unique models that stand on their own under the Automoblox brand.

Think of Automoblox as America's newest car company. We will fill out the product line in 2005. Pass the word on!

Congrats!!!!

Wow, I would definately order a set(or a whole bunch) from you when I get my act together and produce some $$$...

And again, congratulation on creating your own line of products that all of the car nuts lust after.. (if anyone's confused, I meant "custom cars"..)

Last edited:
Back