• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Custom Interior - Picture Intensive

Here are some pictures of the custom work i had done. My car has touchscreen Nav, DVD, iPod, back-up camera, and ZR3 Shifters w/ SR7 stealth install.

Interior1.JPG

Interior2.JPG

Interior3.JPG

Interior5.JPG

Interior11.JPG

Interior7.JPG

Interior8.JPG

Interior9.JPG

Interior6.JPG

Interior4.JPG

Interior10.JPG

Interior12.JPG

Interior13.JPG

119497.JPG

1194951.JPG

Last edited:
Car Toys. Took them 3 months, since my project was on the back burner to every other project they had :mad: They also installed remote entry and alarm with paging system (audiovox)

yeah that thing looks sick! what did you derrive the center air vents from?

Beautiful car and beautiful mods. I am also liking the LED mods very much.

The best interior I have seen so far. Very clean very nice! much props

yea I like the LED lighting at the door handles and speakers

That is sweet!!:eek: Very original ideas. Did you come up with these ideas yourself or the installers?? The only thing I'm not sure about is the relocation of the a/c unit, but then again, I almost never use my a/c except for maintanence so.........good idea!

Thanks for the complements. I have two LED's illuminating the foot pedals as well, so both footwells match with a mild blue glow, very subtle not overwhelming was my idea. I basically took what i liked from different cars i had seen on prime and mixed some of my own ideas and this is what i came up with.

One thing i would change would be to put the amp mount behind the drivers seat, as i lost about 1.5 inches of allowing the passanger seat to move back. I didn't really lose any footroom with the sub, still plenty of room.

The ac controll in the center is a little bit of an inconvience, however was necessary to achieve the look i wanted. Most the time i set it on 'auto' so don't have to adjust once i get in the car. My iPod is also hidden where the cup holder use to be.

Derek

Last edited:
I'm not easily impressed with mods, but in this case I am. :wink:

One thing i would change would be to put the amp mount behind the drivers seat, as i lost about 1.5 inches of allowing the passanger seat to move back. I didn't really lose any footroom with the sub, still plenty of room.

Yeah, all you have to do is sit in the passenger seat once to know how little room there is over there.

Design and new ideas are great included in this nsx.im impressed with that man works and creativity.
:eek:

That is a really nice looking interior! Totally custom. And the leds are a nice touch! See if its possible to get a quality pic of how the interior looks as a whole at night!

By the way what are you using in the car? I'd like to know which model Alpine haed unit, screen, and amp you're using if you don't mind. Thanks!

By the way what are you using in the car? I'd like to know which model Alpine haed unit, screen, and amp you're using if you don't mind. Thanks!

Alpine NVE-N872A (navigation)
Alpine DVA-9861 (headunit)
Alpine TME-M770S (touchscreen)
Alpine PDX-4.150 (amp)
Alpine KCE-422i (iPod adpator)
Alpine TypeS (subwoofer, will get model number off box later)

Focal 165V2 6.5" (component door speakers)

Passport SR7 + ZR3 (radar detector and lasar jammer)
Rear Camera is in the liscense plate frame

I love the upper dash vents. I had a plan to do something similar. Looks nice.

Back