• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My first Track Experience

no biggie, we just have had a different experience.

no biggie, we just have had a different experience.

Yeah, I think an NSX with mods can probably do pretty well and I think yours is pretty heavily modified for track use if I'm correct. :)

But his car is a bone stock 91... Presumably w 205/245 tires on the original 15/16s.

With the right brakes/suspension mods you can beat GT3s with a stock engine ;)

Nice to see someone investing in themselves rather than the car, it is the way to go!

to set the record straight here.
this was a road car tracking training course for newbies.
I found that most vette owners didn't want to"hurt" their cars. Same for the majority of mustang owners. The guys driving audies, acuras and mazdas, were driving harder and more aggressively. The 360 owner was just out for a Sunday drive.
Alan Berg drove F1 the same time Senna did, and against Senna as well. A very methodical man. He never spoke without thinking first.

it was great fun and an education at the same time. It was a very tight small track, where cornering, and ability spoke volumes over power.
my wife and I were just out for a good time. Some of you take this way too seriously.

Last edited:
Lol...it is just the competative spirit in all of us.I realize we took a perfectly benign thread celebrating your joy of a track day and turned it into a nsx vs the world, but you'll see as you grow into the hobby your competative juices will also flow..its just human nature. Sorry for the OT diversion.

Lol...it is just the competative spirit in all of us.I realize we took a perfectly benign thread celebrating your joy of a track day and turned it into a nsx vs the world, but you'll see as you grow into the hobby your competative juices will also flow..its just human nature. Sorry for the OT diversion.

Well said Doc. Sorry OP for derailing your thread about your experience but discussion is part of the fun!

Back