• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My leftovers for sale...

Polished RM Oil Catch Can $100.00

<s>Test Pipes, not sure what brand, but very high quality $125.00 </s>*** SOLD***

Sandwich Plate for oil cooler (no oil cooler) just the sandwich plate that feeds one line in and one line out. $75?

Engine Manifold Cover, standard '91 style in grey. $50?

<s>5mm extended lug set (all 20) these are OEM Honda lug stems that are 5mm longer than factory. perfect for those with 5mm spacers. $55</s> ***SOLD***

Smartenna, brand new, never installed $50 with instructions and all
***EDIT*** OOPS, I guess I lost the instructions, but I'm sure someone on prime can provide some, or I can tell you what to do. ****Sale Pending***

Gruppe M Shift knob. VERY minor scratches on one side from wearing a ring. $50 ***SOLD***

OEM radio face plate and misc parts. (my factory stopped outputing signal, so I exchanged most of the parts) the only pieces that would be benificial are the plastic face of the radio and the tape player portion. $20 ***SOLD***

New Rear Stainless Steel brake lines $40 shipped

<s>OEM Shift Boot and plastic surround. excellent shape, but the stock plastic piece that connects to the factory knob has been cut off (this would be perfect for anyone with an aftermarket shift knob) $25 </s>***SOLD***

OEM Shift Knob in good shape, 27K miles of use $20 ***SOLD***

OEM driver's side, side-skirt in Formula Red $50

Rear Brake Calipers $150

Spare tire Bracket $10 ***SOLD***

thanks,
Allen

[email protected]

Last edited:
Interest in alpine cd changer

Alpine CD Changer with Alpine=>OEM NSX harness adaptor. (no brackets) $150.00

Hello,

Yes, i am very interest in the alpine cd changer. Is this apline cd changer the optional oem cd changer. Is this unit a direct bolt on to a 92 nsx. PLease email me details at [email protected]

thank you for your time and consideration
chris d

Re: Interest in alpine cd changer

nsxxy92 said:

Hello,

Yes, i am very interest in the alpine cd changer. Is this apline cd changer the optional oem cd changer. Is this unit a direct bolt on to a 92 nsx. PLease email me details at [email protected]

thank you for your time and consideration
chris d

this is NOT the factory changer. Even though the factory changer is made by alpine, the factory din plug configuration is different, thus needing the Alpine=>OEM changer adaptor.

thanks,
Allen

do you have a pic of the catch can? where did it mount? any additional info appreciated.
thanks
woody

WOODY said:
do you have a pic of the catch can? where did it mount? any additional info appreciated.
thanks
woody

I never had a chance to mount it. but I know others on this forum have...

Allen

Attachments

• parts 022.jpg
    parts 022.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,284
Hi, I would like to buy the shocks/struts. Please give me a call at 614-260-5631 or 937-645-6020.

Thanks alot,
Michael

X-TNSIV said:

Allen

Allen, where is the location of the end plug for the NSX CD changer? Is it in the trunk behind the passenger side? I am asking because I like to have the changer locate inside the cabin that way I can still use it without a bracket. Thanks, Sancho.

I'll take the sideskirts. PM me if they are still available.

Tim

Re: air box

ibleedblue18 said:
i will take the stock air filter if you still have it left would u take 30 for it

sorry, those parts were only available through May 9th, when I was back home in Portland.

they are still available, but have no one to ship them out for me.

thanks,
Allen

I replied to your e mail, but I will take the radio face plate that hass all the knobs on it. I don't really need the rest of the radio if you don't want to bother with sending all of that.

Let me know where to send the payment.

Back