• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My name is Rob Ferretti, I make car videos and I just bought an NSX.

So i'll start a thread and post up videos and photos here for you guys to see. I own a few different sports cars and have access to just about everything with wheels thats why I make car videos. I just bought an 04 LBBP 6 speed in Chicago and drove it back to NY. Going to load it up on a truck in 10 days and ship it to Denver for a scenic midwest 5 day drive with some friends. This is where i'll link and upload my NSX specific stuff so watch, ignore, enjoy, hate, its up to you. Thanks for making it this far.

nsx.jpgIMG_2821.jpgIMG_2805.jpgIMG_2794.jpgIMG_2772.jpgIMG_2758.jpg

Congrats on the purchase. Looking forward to seeing those vids and if you end up loving/hating the NSX.

Either way, welcome to the community.

congrats on that blue beauty!!!

I remember flying to Portland, Oregon to pick up my first NSX 11 years ago like it was yesterday....though I really wish I would have documented it...

welcome to the club....

PS , keep the V1 plugged in at all times....:redface:

Last edited:
Hey Rob, really enjoyed video chatting with you a few months back about rally stuff. Always thought you were a big power guy but hey, maybe this car will end up having the f***** turbo'd out of it like your Supra did :smile:

Cool video, I know those wheels very well. They were on our 04 LBBP before we sold them to the ex-owner in Chicago. Still looking good.......enjoy the car.

Rob nice to see you joined Prime... Lots of great people and resources on here.

Cant wait to see it cruising through the mid west later this month.

Good video. When are you in Denver? Couple of local guys could meet up and go through our mountains with you.....

I remember the car! It took me to an airport once, I think it drove fairly straight, too ;).

14413863195_51b8b51642_b.jpg

Hey Rob, it's Aaron, what took you so long? I knew the NSX was a keeper many moons ago. Perhaps more so than the Supra, which is hard for me to even type. Enjoy the car as you picked the right color. You will need to add some FI at some point as the power will get to you after a while.

Welcome Rob. Another LBBP in NY!

Rob on prime giving props to an NSX, cool indeed and welcome.

saw your video a few days ago, i been a sub for little while now and I'm really surprise you bought an nsx since you own some high power lambo, ferrari, mcclaren, etc. I have a feeling you'll sell this car since its pretty slow for your taste LOL. patiently waiting for the next video to see what your opinion will be about this car.

Been on prime since, 02 just been dormant until my interest got sparked in the car again. Drove it today again, its fun, but really slow at the moment. I don't intend on changing that aspect of the car, will likely remove the tints and raise it up a bit to make a better ride height. Would also like to switch to the 17/18 stock wheels from the 18/19s its currently running.

Thanks for the welcome, will be in Denver on the 24th staying at the Sonnelap for the night in Vail. Will be then heading out to Arches National Park then Park city UT for the night of the 25th. Returning from Mt Rushmore back to Denver on the afternoon of the 28th.

The stock wheels for 2004 are 17/17 and yes, I think those would be an amazing upgrade!! Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the community!

Welcome to nsx (ownership) Rob. Being a long time member on prime you have to have had interest for a long time!! Mac did an awesome job rebuilding your LBBP. For reliability and power, a Comptech Supercharger would give you the feel you're looking for. Hoping to see the car soon and glad you ended up with it, I was also in contact with the seller!!

Welcome to nsx (ownership)a Comptech Supercharger would give you the feel you're looking for.
Not to be selfish, but from a journalist perspective I would much rather see what Rob thinks about the car naturally aspirated for a while before taking it up a notch.

Welcome - the nsx grows on you - it takes a while to learn that everything about the car is well done [ and that it doesn't break].

Great video - welcome to the hood, I am between Tappan, NY and Englewood and often get food at mimisplate in tappan.

Back