• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My name is Rob Ferretti, I make car videos and I just bought an NSX.

How has no one mentioned how cool it was to have "Valentino Balboni" himself on the road trip! That is awesome!

Black horse, it was a phenomenal experience. I even had him sign a autoart balboni to keep :)

Black horse, it was a phenomenal experience. I even had him sign a autoart balboni to keep :)

That is priceless and awesome to boot! What a great time and the conversations you guys must have had! Thanks to Rob and all for sharing!

Last edited:
He attended our Pittsburgh CnC annual hangar party last month, he was so nice, signed a couple lambos (SupercarsPersonified's Aventador Roadster 50th Anniversary Verde Ithaca), participated in some vlogs and photoshoots. Definitely an epic experience

Returned to stock wheels. They weren't easy to find (or cheap)
4DERHtX.jpg

Hm... I wonder if I passed you about 2 summers ago in my Silver NSX traveling up 95North. I was returning from a buddy's wedding I attended in Virginia and remember in the NY/NJ area that I drove by a white BMW with those same red/blue checkered flag scheme on it. Not sure if that is a common thing on BMWs or not but seems familiar. Either way the NSX looks beautiful Rob.

Hm... I wonder if I passed you about 2 summers ago in my Silver NSX traveling up 95North. I was returning from a buddy's wedding I attended in Virginia and remember in the NY/NJ area that I drove by a white BMW with those same red/blue checkered flag scheme on it. Not sure if that is a common thing on BMWs or not but seems familiar. Either way the NSX looks beautiful Rob.

The E36 M3 Lightweights are all white with the checkered flag scheme.

yup, the white m3 lightweight isn't very common but also isn't very hard to fake. That is shivam's car, the other ones are mine. Just sold the white 06 Rover pictured, replaced with an 11. Just sold the ACR (not pictured) replaced with a GT3.

Not sure if there are any podcast fans out there but I just launched one and discuss the new NSX in the most recent episode. Have a listen and feel free to comment wether you agree or disagree. (available on iTunes just search "super speeders" or "rob ferretti"
http://shoutengine.com/SuperSpeeders/episode-2-shiny-side-up-6093

Found your channel the other day, watched a fair few vids.
Nice car(s)!

Back