• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New Car!!!

Nice!
What bonnet is that ??

the bonnet looks like a JGTC style variation. SEIBON maybe?
i noticed that the real JGTC bonnet has 3 fins per side,
and the ones availble for our street cars only have 2 fins per side.

BTW, that is a sweet looking nsx. i love the black top on white.
Looks very similar to Armando's.

Thanks guys for the compliment!
and Stacy I want my vent side skirt that I want, I want my 30days money back! LOL. I think this side skirt looks very clean, so I have no complain!
by the way what is bonnet? and who is this Armando guy? cause I want to see his car!!!!! :rolleyes: can somebody send his pics or post them!! thanks..... :biggrin:

nsxhk said:
Is that a gt-rom frp front bumper?

Henry.

That is the OEM Front Bumper .

Mr.Pretegra : I think you denfinitely needs some ( Real ) rims in-order to call it ( Nice ) , maybe Volk CE-28N :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ( :tongue: Sucker :tongue: )

Your car looks very nice. Only suggestion that I have is to paint your brake calipers. Maybe in red since it looks like your seats are red. OBTW, where is the "Bomb Town" located at :rolleyes:

the car looks sexy!

Pretegra said:
Thanks guys for the compliment!
and Stacy I want my vent side skirt that I want, I want my 30days money back! LOL. I think this side skirt looks very clean, so I have no complain!
by the way what is bonnet? and who is this Armando guy? cause I want to see his car!!!!! :rolleyes: can somebody send his pics or post them!! thanks..... :biggrin:
In Europe, Japan, and other countries a Bonnet is a car's hood and a Boot is a car's trunk.

And BTW Armando's screen name here on Prime is MiamieNeSeX. So do a quick search and you will see how similar your car is to his.

Hahaha thanks all!
the bom town is located at Vancouver in Canada! :eek: it rains alot but other than that it's great here!!!!!!! :biggrin:
and by the way the big ball is called sicence world here in vancouver! it's pretty cool there!!!! :rolleyes: i haven't been there for ages!!!!!!
by the way samson I m going to steal your rims.... and don't worry u won't notice it!!!!!!! Free rims for me!!!!!! :biggrin:
And yes I have big brake kit sitting at home so i have to wake up early these days and put it on!!!! anybody want to help me! :cool:

Pretegra said:
It was so nice out!!!!! see what u guys think!!!!!
Anybody have any suggestions? Don't be shy!!! :biggrin:

It is perfect and clean. I love white NSXs :biggrin:

Only thing you can improve IMHO is the wheels, they wheels you have now looks great, perfect stance, filled the gap perfectly, but could get even better look wise.

A set of HRE, Volks Racing, CCW, I-forged will make it one of the best of the very best looking NSX.

THANKS nsxsupra!!!!
Ya i was thinking about that too!! but i have to sell these first and I really don't know what rims to get cause they look different and good on any nsx so I don't know yet :biggrin: I want to pick the right wheels, i guess i m waiting for the right one!!! any suggestions guys except samson!!!!! :biggrin:

Nice Car! You have done a great job so far! I really like white cars with black/CF accents...and I love the hood too, reminds me of mine! :wink:

And like some others have said it does remind me of Armando's car which is a good thing since his car rocks too!

Take Care!

Sharp car!!!!!!!!
I really like what you have done with it!!!!!!!
How about some interior pics!!!!!!!
How long have you been modifying it!!!!!!!

Man, with all those exclamation points I picture you as a guy either bouncing off the walls with enthusiasm, or freefalling from a plane!!!!!!!

Either way, car is really cool, more pics when you can please.

Philip

Back