• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new front bumper.

My body shop finally got around to installing my new front bumper. The paints not a 100% match. Any bodyshop members out there who can tell me how many coats of pearl the shop should put on after the base coat to match to the factory spa yellow. We tried 7 and 8 coats but it is still slightly off. I've got a few more goodies to go on soon so the bumper will have to wait till then to get re painted.

Here's the pics.

fbf0958f.jpg

fbf09588.jpg

fbf0958e.jpg

fbf091f1.jpg

fbf0931e.jpg

That's definitely one of the slickest front bumpers I've seen for the NSX. Kinda reminds me of Mick Jagger's lips.

wow. i really like that. not too flashy, not too subtle. just perfect!
kinda gives it an f355/360 look... kinda.
can you post a link to where we can purchase it?
are the side skirts part of the kit?
how does the rear look?

Thanks for all the comments.

I've got the Do-Luck front bumper, Vinnys version (Marga hills replica) side skirts and wings west rear spats molded into the stock rear bumper.

Do Luck USA Link.
http://www.do-luck-usa.com/products.html?auto=NA1

I'll get some more pics when the suns out.

Looks cool! Where in ontario are you? I am going to be in toronto (markham) in 2 weeks..

Netviper,

I'm in Brampton.

The local NSXer's will be having a few get togethers over the next few weeks.

PM me if your interested in attending.

Johnny

Johnny,

From the pictures, I cannot perceive much of a difference in the color of the bumper and the rest of the car. If you can see a difference, and you have to have it perfect, I suggest you drive your car for many miles first before having the paint redone. Partake in some track events, take a road trip...to South Padre Island, and use it on a daily basis. After the aforementioned use of your car, you will find that your bumper needs a repaint and you will not be too sad to drive one of your other cars for a spell while your NSX has the bumper resprayed! :D

By the way, I think you made a very nice decision on the front bumper.

Back