• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new SHOES!!! ADVAN RS-D

Here are my new Shoes! Big thanks to Science of Speed for the help and speedy shipping!!!
Summer2010050-1.jpg

Summer2010048.jpg

Summer2010035.jpg

NSX350Z009.jpg

Nice car and wheels but please fix that wing west side skirts from sagging.

+1!! Major sag :eek:
Mine are starting to buckle (and I have them reinforced!), Wing West sideskirts FTL!

Last edited:
How come more people dont buy this OEM vented side skirt instead of wingswest ??
The oem fits perfect and never will sag

here is the link to it:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112161

When I purchased the Wings West, these weren't available. But if even if they were available, I still prefer the Wings West style because:

1) The Wings West skirts are more square at the bottom, making them appear lower than the stock skirts (because the stock skirts round off more gradually at the bottom)
2) Because these skirts have a weird inward curve to them in the back, whereas the Wings West are straight. When you have 18/19" wheels, the curve allows the tire to be more visible, which makes the wheels look too big for the car. For me, that kind of negates the purpose of having a skirt in the first place.

Granted the Wings West quality is pretty bad, after a few years (mine are rippling, since I had them reinforced in the beginning) . . . I think I'll probably end up getting the Jetz or Downforce OEM replicas to replace them. I just wish someone made a fiberglass copy of the Wings West skirts. .

Vented Stock
attachment.php

Wings West
red1.jpg

Last edited:
lol, did someone say sag? I purchased the car with the Wings West Kit already on it. Its on the list. I have had the car since June. I have purchased Wheels. And a Love Fab Stage 2 Turbo kit. So, Cut me some slack people!!!!!!lol
I will not let you guys down. Side skirts are coming soon.
Ryan

I just bought a ww kit last week and the skirts seem more reinforced than the older models??? Also I did a test fit and they fit perfectly, older posts state they were almost an inch too long??? did ww fix the sag issue or do I need to get em reinforced still?

Nice wheels. what offset did you go with? are these 17/18 or 18/19?

Nice wheels. what offset did you go with? are these 17/18 or 18/19?

18's front 19's in the rear. I never track mine. So I went with the 19's for the over all look. Not sure on Off-Set. Ordered them from Science of Speed.

I just bought a ww kit last week and the skirts seem more reinforced than the older models??? Also I did a test fit and they fit perfectly, older posts state they were almost an inch too long??? did ww fix the sag issue or do I need to get em reinforced still?

I had mine installed at a body shop, I don't remember them being too long when i checked against the car. I did reinforce them with aluminum L pieces from lowes prior to giving to the body shop to install. No sagging issues and that was over five years ago.

I never get tired of looking @ this, LOVE those wheels .. your car looks fantastic!

hey I know this thread is pretty old but what wheel/offset/tire sizes are/were you running with the 18/19 RS-Ds?

Back