• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new toy...

Thanks for all the compliments guys... I truely love the car. The hood looks black black black in pictures, but the non-painted CF truly does suit the car. I am a little iffy on the wheels, but they are growing on me. I do want to vinyl wrap the targa, a-pillars, and b-pillars black to continue the theme. But that is when funds regenerate haha

QPDO

Welcome to Edmonton!
I have seen your car parked on Whyte a few times and looked for you and also saw you fly by a few times. I'm usually on Whyte with my Chopper or with the Red Nsx with PUURRR as the license plate.
Give me a shout
Trev
[email protected]
780-953-1744

We should get all the guys together on a Sunday coming up soon.

Please post a pic when you do the remaining black wrap...I am centemplating doing this mod to give it the "look" of an original coupe, with the function of the "T"...a good wrap seems the way to go...not as permanent as painting if not suitable...

PS-I hear you on the "regenerating funds" thing...recently imported my from the states...after the 10% exchange on money back in May, then duty, GST, PST, RIV, etc....the original purchase price in US funds turns into a heck of a lot more when its all said and done...no regrets, but certainly expensive for us 'canucks!

Very nicely done car by the way....I have really started taking a liking to the Wings West side skirts....tastefully done, without being in your face...

+1

Don't know that I've seen the seats done like that before. Very nice touch!

When I first saw pictures of the seats I was on the fence, didn't really like them to be honest. But the thick black stitching and the color itself looks far better in person.

Welcome to Edmonton!
I have seen your car parked on Whyte a few times and looked for you and also saw you fly by a few times. I'm usually on Whyte with my Chopper or with the Red Nsx with PUURRR as the license plate.
Give me a shout
Trev
[email protected]
780-953-1744

We should get all the guys together on a Sunday coming up soon.

We definitely need to get a group of NSX's together for a cruise and maybe a little photoshoot. I will fire you an email and maybe we can all get something together.

Please post a pic when you do the remaining black wrap...I am centemplating doing this mod to give it the "look" of an original coupe, with the function of the "T"...a good wrap seems the way to go...not as permanent as painting if not suitable...

PS-I hear you on the "regenerating funds" thing...recently imported my from the states...after the 10% exchange on money back in May, then duty, GST, PST, RIV, etc....the original purchase price in US funds turns into a heck of a lot more when its all said and done...no regrets, but certainly expensive for us 'canucks!

Very nicely done car by the way....I have really started taking a liking to the Wings West side skirts....tastefully done, without being in your face...

When I do the vinyl I will most definitely take some pictures. The cars are expensive, but you most definitely get what you pay for. I'm on the fence with the skirts, but they will do for now until i decided if i don't like them enough to replace them. I will be losing the rear spats in exchange for the 2002 valence or something that ties in a little better though.

Hey Mark,
Great Pictures, welcome to NSXPrime. There is a great bunch of guys in Edmonton with NSXs.
send me a note:

Warren.
[email protected]

Another edmonton NSX. We will have to set up a cruise for sure.

Yay Canada.

Whos car was this?

Purchased off the owner in Vancouver, not a Prime member though. He is the owner of SCC Motors in Richmond who purchased it off his good mechanic friend.

QPDO

very nice car, i so ALMOST bought a white NSX...but owning a clean black car there's just something that appeals to me. My next NSX will probably be white (gotta keep things balanced) welcome to the club

Very nice! Looks like the entire interior is wrapped in suede, including the center console...

4771805823_8f51b487ea_o.jpg

LOOKS AWESOME! I'm with PV - looks like someone did a complete resurface inside - can you give us a pic looking at the dash? I like the seats too - nice job - looks like it's all alacantra -right? Nice touch and this is the reason you go to a custome interior guy to get the right fit. I've never seen any of the DIY interiors that look good like this - nice and tight! Very professional - red seats make the white cars too! Would look good in a Sebring Silver car too.

Do you have the info on who did the work and how much they charged for it? Would love to know if you care to share that.

Very nice! Looks like the entire interior is wrapped in suede, including the center console...

The entire interior has in fact been wrapped in suede. Seats, door cards, center console, backing behind the seats, glove box, dash under steering wheel and it looks phenomenal.

LOOKS AWESOME! I'm with PV - looks like someone did a complete resurface inside - can you give us a pic looking at the dash? I like the seats too - nice job - looks like it's all alacantra -right? Nice touch and this is the reason you go to a custome interior guy to get the right fit. I've never seen any of the DIY interiors that look good like this - nice and tight! Very professional - red seats make the white cars too! Would look good in a Sebring Silver car too.

Do you have the info on who did the work and how much they charged for it? Would love to know if you care to share that.

I will have to take a picture or two... might be a few that surface after a car show this weekend so we'll see. Its not alacantra but a full suede interior and the fit is nothing short of amazing. I will try track down who did this, (some shop in Vancouver Canada), and let you guys know in case you are interested.

QPDO

What car show?
Name, place, time, website.
Trev

What car show?
Name, place, time, website.
Trev

Driven, Mayfield Trade Center, Saturday from 12pm-10pm, http://www.drivenshow.ca/

Come! I'll be judging so I'll be tied up for the majority of the day but it would be good to meet a few prime members.

QPDO

Last edited:
You mean that is real suede and not synthetic suede? Somebody spent some bucks on that - hell either way that is not cheap to do. Sounds like you were really struck when you saw it - no wonder! Can't wait to see additional pics of the interior! Thanks....

Man these cars do a good job of spending your money! It's only been about a year and a half, but things have changed for the good!

Bye bye:
Work LS-105's
H&R Lowering Springs
OEM Front Lip
Wings west spats
Momo steering wheel
OEM Cats/Catback
OEM Broken Door handles :tongue:​

Hello:
Work VS-XX's
Tein Flex coilovers
JP Vizage Front Lip
OEM 2002+ Rear Valence
Hagasan RSX steering wheel conversion
Angus resonated test pipes & stainless steel exhaust
Racing brake 2pc rotors
SOS Billet aluminum titanium gunmetal finish door handles​

20120421_162701.jpg

20120421_162712.jpg

Looks Great! Very nice:wink:

Looks awesome, nicely executed, planning to paint hood to match? Or possible type R hood? Love the wheels

It looks much better now. Post some pics of the interior if you don't mind.

Will do, after I clean up 8 months of storage / wrenching / modding leftovers haha.

Looks awesome, nicely executed, planning to paint hood to match? Or possible type R hood? Love the wheels

Thanks! I don't have plans currently to divert from the panda scheme (trunk is also carbon fiber). Though I really do want the type R hood and a proper type R spoiler.

Very cool car Q. What I really like is, it is all your style. So much went into that car, EVERYWHERE you look, it is not like any one elses. Your own identity.

Back