• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new white nsx

Gorgeous ride! I too saw that FS post.... congrats :biggrin:

Love the wheels and this is one of the few white pre 02's that I like. However the front bumper's color scheme is off. The little side shrouds that directs air to the condensors needs to be black and the little fins that goes in the lower center of the front bumper needs to be black as well.

like this

05.jpg

or this

nsx-white.jpg

other than that, its one of the nicest white pre 02's that I've seen.

The wheels look like Wedsports but ICBW.

I think it'll look even better if the wheels were painted white to match, but that's just me.

Man I like the white NSXs!
As others, I like the wheels. let us know the type and size.

It appears the front of the car has been painted. covers inside the front vents are white. Probably just to fix road rash chips.

NICE CAR!

thanks guys.
I'm not sure what model the wheels are but they're made by wedsport.
I'm aware the front has been repainted. I'll get to spraying that part black soon.
It's a great feeling to finally have my dream car and color :)

thanks guys.
I'm not sure what model the wheels are but they're made by wedsport.
I'm aware the front has been repainted. I'll get to spraying that part black soon.
It's a great feeling to finally have my dream car and color :)

Gotta meet with us socal peeps soon man. This car has been through a lot of good times.

-Ron :smile:

Man, I am STOKED Gail's NSX is staying here in SoCal. Lots of good memories cruising beside that car. Please PM me your contact info if you choose and I'll let you know next time the group is getting together so you can come along. Great choice in cars btw, it is in fantastic shape!

Thanks for the old pics of my new car hah.

I was out looking for spots to take a few pictures. I got lucky with that water. The water was about 1-2" so by the end of it my shoes and socks were soaked.:cool:

I'll be sure to make some appearances at some local meets

Back