• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my NSX got new rims!!

Dsc00330.jpg

These are the rims by ADR and P7000 supersport tires

Looks good gotta love the Blk/Ivory.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Looks Good! I am not sure I like the black wheels on a black NSX, maybe they would look better on my red NSX, HA! HA!

Very Sharp.

That is ABSOLUTLY BEUTIFUL!!
biggrin.gif
My preference would be blk/blk color combo but the ivory does look nice. Your one of the very few blk. NSXs that I have seen. I love the matching wheels! Nice touch!

BTW Do you use Zaino as your wax/polish? Just wondering.

-Nader

Could you measure and post the space between the rotor and the rear of the wheel spokes on the front wheels (in the area of the caliper).

I love your rims how much did they cost and were did you get them. I also have a Black NSX. It has work 16 17 rims and want to move up to 17 18. Any noticable difference with the taller wheels.

Thanks
Garth

wow that looks good! almost wish i didnt have the hre rims on my black baby now, great lookin car!

Originally posted by Prancing Horse:
That is ABSOLUTLY BEUTIFUL!!
biggrin.gif
My preference would be blk/blk color combo but the ivory does look nice. Your one of the very few blk. NSXs that I have seen. I love the matching wheels! Nice touch!

BTW Do you use Zaino as your wax/polish? Just wondering.

Thx.
I had a detail shop wax the car 6 months ago. I think they use some polish made by 3M.
-Nader

Originally posted by Chuck:
Could you measure and post the space between the rotor and the rear of the wheel spokes on the front wheels (in the area of the caliper).

I hope I measured them correctly. I put in a ruler to the brake disk and read the reading on the inside spoke on the ruler.
The front is 55mm
the rear is 75mm
Yes, there is a lot of clearance room allow for the clipper.

Originally posted by garthed:
I love your rims how much did they cost and were did you get them. I also have a Black NSX. It has work 16 17 rims and want to move up to 17 18. Any noticable difference with the taller wheels.

Thanks
Garth

I paid $1600 for rims and tires out the door installed. I first called ADR distriber (Golden Apple) in Hayward, California. I told them I want the ADR Kasai rims for 91' NSX. They helped me look for the correct offset and the inventory. Then I told them I live in Oakland and they sent me to the nearest dealer (Tire and Muffler Depot) for retail pricing and installation.

I feel the ride is much harder now. I also have the Koni adj shocks installed at the same time. The biggest noticable different now is I see more people look at my car now.

Back