• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My run in with a Yamaha R1

Hi,

So.... you're saying you did 190mph....20+mph over the stock ceiling....in a mostly stock NSX.... with the headlights up?
Was your 'small downhill' a cliff? :biggrin:
i was like cruising at 160mp/h on a soft left and saw that a small downhill was comming, so i floored it... i know the road... it was like a 4 milles straight and i topped my 5th half way ...

and it wasn't a cliff....my car doesn't need a cliff to get to those speeds... maybe yours do...

and i forgot how many times i said that if the TCS is on, the NSX won't go behond 175mp/h... it's like a speed limit...

I'm not here to argue with the likes of you, don't really care.
you just can't argue... because you just don't have experience to back your theory... if you don't, don't make theoretical staments as they were laws or facts, because anyone with actual experience can reply.

You wanna smear your remains along a mile long strip of pavement, fine - just don't take anyone with you please.
i don't smear anything... i know what i am doing and i know what the risks are... that is not up for discussion here... the discussion here is about the ability of the NSX to reach high speeds.

so please, loose the sarcasm, and stay on-Topic

Nuno

Hi,

i was like cruising at 160mp/h on a soft left and saw that a small downhill was comming, so i floored it... i know the road... it was like a 4 milles straight and i topped my 5th half way ...

and it wasn't a cliff....my car doesn't need a cliff to get to those speeds... maybe yours do...

and i forgot how many times i said that if the TCS is on, the NSX won't go behond 175mp/h... it's like a speed limit...

you just can't argue... because you just don't have experience to back your theory... if you don't, don't make theoretical staments as they were laws or facts, because anyone with actual experience can reply.

i don't smear anything... i know what i am doing and i know what the risks are... that is not up for discussion here... the discussion here is about the ability of the NSX to reach high speeds.

so please, loose the sarcasm, and stay on-Topic

Nuno

Most of the Portugeuse women that I have met lately are smoking hot......

^ yeap...alot of hot women here... but where are you meeting them?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi,

Haha. Oi irmao, tudo bem! ...eu preciso conduzir o seu NSX em Portugal.. e muito rapido!! :eek: :tongue:
Esta tudo bem... podes conduzir o NSX :wink: mas comigo ao teu lado.... eaheaheah

O teu portugues ainda esta muito brasileiro :wink::wink:

Aléia de bowling :biggrin:
what?! :biggrin::biggrin: those online translations :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Nuno

oh wth?!? This thread has now been completely derailed.

I think I just solved the mystery of how people have such high post counts. :rolleyes:

got to do it more often... my post count is low for more than 4 years arround here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

VegasNSX your car looks beautiful, it looks like the batmobile. Can you post pictures of your car please? :smile:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's funny how many times I get the batmobile comment. That or Darth Vader's ride. :biggrin:

If you haven't already seen it, here is a video of it that is a pre-teaser for the NSXPO teaser. :smile:

All I read was Turbo NSX + R1 and then a bunch of blah blah blah!!

OH WAIT - DID YOU SAY F40!!!!! Got any more pics - info on it?:biggrin:

Back