• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my widebody nsx photo shoot

thanx for all the kind words.. i might get a nice hood and just put it on everyonce and awhile and keep the stock hood, the wheels are iforged imolas 18 front and 19x11 rears.. i wasnt sure where the dash part came from id have to look back in my e-mails/receipts. the fenders are cantrell i looked at the receipt for those yesterday since i had alot of people asking.

we put the bar in the front bumper so the bumper wouldnt be like every other front bumper and we thought it looked pretty good.

hey dlynes i pmed you about what size tires you need and i will call and get a price for you.. it will be cheaper then anywhere else

Last edited:
woooooooooooooooooooooow. Hot

Damm,

That's one good looking NSX.
Those wheels look great too.
Are you going to do some more engine mods?

pic #4/5 sweet. That red pops out. Great job. I would leave it the way it is. If you get another hood such at the Type R look keep this hood which you will most likely do, make it functional instead of just slapping it on. Right now it is looking good. What rear quarters are you running.

the rear are taitec.. i think im going to just leave the hood.. i was debating on building a custom turbo kit. i have a friend that does great work. but i didnt know if i wanted to do anymore mods. it only has 37k miles on it and needs nothing now. i dont want to get into mods thats going to make me need to build the motor etc.

That is a very nice looking, clean NSX. Please do not change the hood out, the car looks sweet just the way it is. The pictures look excellent, the red is so vibrant.

Normally i hate body kits + wide boby kits . but yours came up sooooooooooooooooooo CLEAN, wow, amazing job i agree about the wing, keep it simple! .. your car is perfect, you did it!!!!

OScar

If there was a masterbating icon on here - I would use it- since I did it in person already anyway

thanx for all the kind words everybody.. i dont know id love to do the big brake kit and a nice turbo but not sure the wife will let me spend that much more money on it lol maybe i can tell her i need new rotors and pads and to upgrade its only alittle more.. hmmmmmmm
anyone out there want to sponsor me and hook me up with a big brake kit or turbo kit

Nice car and I like the front end conversion. I wonder how much to convert the front end to hids, the wide body and who would be the best guy to do the job?

as Robin from batman & robin would put it HOLY SMACKO THAT CAR LOOKS GREAT.

Back