• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYNSX Honda Integra ?!?!

any comments from Bill (or his lawyers )

-------------------------------------------

Theres one piece of good news.The guy that tried to screw up the REDNSX transaction suddenly called today "VERY" willing to send me the parts for the REDNSX.Funny how that works....
smile.gif

Thats situation 1.

As for the Getaway in "Scottsdale" and 40 police officers involved thats on the 7th of January w/ MYNSX (Me) HERNSX (my fiance')
as well as the rest of the chan clan.
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

thanx phoe<FONT COLOR=red>n$x</FONT> I like the <FONT COLOR=red>Neo</FONT>NSX ... very nice...

NSXrebel: u rebel! what u writing on this private post for??? oh... u a rebel... *lol* ... that's ok then.
tongue.gif

MY<FONT COLOR=red>NSX</FONT>: alright! Getaway in Scottsdale will have 40 cops and TWO NSX's?!??!?! Surely that will top GiS3... Will we be able to buy your speed-spree on DVD? (profits will go towards your bail, rite?)

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
phoen$x: i read u showed Getaway in Stockholm on ur notebook... i ordered that last night. Is it as good as it appears???

Wish they did a Getaway in Phoenix starring MYNSX.... *lol* i'd buy that!

Shure thing, I'll do the driving if you bring the cameras [
biggrin.gif
]

------------------
Enjoying life at 8.000 RPM

..well, i can do the video editing & DVD production; just need all those nsx owners with DV cameras to support the Getaway in Scottsdale project... i think bill's nsx would be the best.

or maybe if we had about 20+ drivers... hahah... cops would have trouble playing catchup.
smile.gif
(i'm not suggesting we do this though!!!!!!!!!)

Did MYNSX just take the record for the most consecutive posts (6) without anyone replying in between?
biggrin.gif

p.s. NeoNSX gets honorable mention for 3-in-a-row, twice in the same thread!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 28 December 2002).]

Back