• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYNSX Stopped By Police Pictures!! :)

Get a better dig camera!
biggrin.gif

Hey its my abortion and I never said I wanted to "fit in" .If it shocks you I've already won.
No offense taken....
smile.gif

Keep em' coming!!!

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
Great Attitude !! (but kinda wierd car
biggrin.gif
)

it's kinda weird IMO because its in between 2 major stages (I'm not near done).
I was thinking about strapping neon lava tubes to the widebody..... LOL

Just kidding.Seriously the widebody "is" going on the 12th' of August.The car is leaving for a video in Bev. Hills today and detailed as we speak.So someone likes it there paying a lot of lute to ship it back and forth plus enough $$ to take care of a years worth of payments on a new one (although I dont have a payment so "she'll" find some way to spend it).
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Mynsx in AZ

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Seriously the widebody "is" going on the 12th' of August.
Which widebody kit ?? Front AND Rear??
Are you also going with 315+ big-meat rear tires ??

Is that roof/hatch scoop used for anything?? BBSC aftercooler ??

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 19 July 2002).]

Originally posted by cojones:
Originally posted by MYNSX:
Seriously the widebody "is" going on the 12th' of August.
Which widebody kit ?? Front AND Rear??
Are you also going with 315+ big-meat rear tires ??

Is that roof/hatch scoop used for anything?? BBSC aftercooler ??

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 19 July 2002).]

Yes of course front and rear wide (why bother with it otherwise)
I'm not sure if the rear wheels 18"x10" would hold those tires ,I'd prefer to go as wide as poissible(I was thinking 275's or 285's)would be the widest it could handle on the car..please advise if you know otherwise.
As far as the roof scoop I am designing a really wild and wide opening funnel type air to air intercooler that will probably stop at the rear hatch but will be as wide as the roof and the NOS that is currently installed will blow NOS to precool the air to air coolner.This will be my personal invention.(with the help of a few friends and hopefully their lute)
MYNSX IN AZ

Not sure what widebody you are running, but David Bernert with the Comptech widebody is, IIRC, running 335s on the rears. I only remember the number because I found this out just after my first test drive in a Viper, also with 335s, and was amazes it was the same size.

I checked w/ cris from science of speed he implied 275-285 was the limit.I can still purchase either or larger if it will fit ..The rear wide panels are Marga Hills.

I saw you live in AZ, MYNSX. I know how it is there. I went to ASU and somewhat know the car scene there. Unless your car is totally tricked out, like yours, its tough to stick out. No trick out=no stick out. My parents live up in Scottsdale. Maybe I could catch a glimpse of your car in person the next time I make it down that way.

I like what you have done. I can't honestly say that I would have done all the same mods, but then again thats what makes it unique, which is the key.

Gavin

Appreciate the compliment.

And yes the way I see it is ....If you want to get peoples attention these days you can'not simply tap them on the shoulder.You will need to hit them with a sledge hammer(then you can be sure you have their undivided attention!)

PS... Give me a ring ( 480 797-0345)or e-mail me if your ever in town we'll go out and I'll show you the local spots where the imports and domestic cars and beers are sold ....
MYNSX in AZ

PS.... If you like those mod's wait till you see I have put together for "your" and "others" entertainment.
We are going with a laundry list of body mod's,air to air NOS pre-cooled intercooler,a lot of carbon, as well as brembo brakes with cross drilled and slotted rotors ,and wheels "Work S2K's".Work will commence on the 12th' of August.
The car is in Hollywood today in some rap video as well as being introduced to Paramount Pictures for a few movies.
smile.gif

This makes me happy... and I rarely am this happy.
MYNSX in AZ

Living the good life like that blonde guy in the movie SEXY BEAST...P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!

Back