• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA1 R Clone Candidate?

"A true mid-engine sports car, the NSX 2-passenger coupe had a body and suspension made of aluminum. Transversely mounted in the middle, between the seats and ahead of the rear axle, was an aluminum 3.0 liter V6"

Hey look this is one of thoes rare ones with the engine between the seats!!

the cockpit must be really loud!!:biggrin:

sweet

and if u want the 02+
I was browsing yahoo auto and found this 2002+ NSX-R clone
(i have no affiliation with this seller)

1140832999.211496266.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2002 Acura NSX T COUPE in SAINT LOUIS, MO
Mileage: 28,291
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black
Body Style: Coupe
Doors: Two Door
Engine: 6 Cylinder
Transmission: Manual
Drive Type: 2 wheel drive
VIN: JH4NA21692T000113

Comments:
2002,Acura,NSX,Warranty,4 Wheel Disc Brakes,Air Conditioning,Auto Climate Control,Rear Defrost,Tinted Glass,Leather Seats,Power Drivers Seat,Power Passenger Seat,Reclining Seats,AM/FM Stereo,Cassette,Bose Sound System,Removeable Hard Top,Premium Wheels,Trip Odometer,Driver Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag,Intermittent Wipers,Power Brakes,Power Mirrors,Power Steering,Power Locks,Power Windows,Tilt Steering,Cruise Control,Bucket Seats,Center Arm Rest,Console,Dual Exhaust,Body Side Molding,Tachometer,Reading Lights,Clock,Cup Holders,Spoiler,Additional Power Outlet(s)

amgnsx said:
sweet

and if u want the 02+
I was browsing yahoo auto and found this 2002+ NSX-R clone
(i have no affiliation with this seller)

1140832999.211496266.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2002 Acura NSX T COUPE in SAINT LOUIS, MO
Mileage: 28,291
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black
Body Style: Coupe
Doors: Two Door
Engine: 6 Cylinder
Transmission: Manual
Drive Type: 2 wheel drive
VIN: JH4NA21692T000113

Comments:
2002,Acura,NSX,Warranty,4 Wheel Disc Brakes,Air Conditioning,Auto Climate Control,Rear Defrost,Tinted Glass,Leather Seats,Power Drivers Seat,Power Passenger Seat,Reclining Seats,AM/FM Stereo,Cassette,Bose Sound System,Removeable Hard Top,Premium Wheels,Trip Odometer,Driver Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag,Intermittent Wipers,Power Brakes,Power Mirrors,Power Steering,Power Locks,Power Windows,Tilt Steering,Cruise Control,Bucket Seats,Center Arm Rest,Console,Dual Exhaust,Body Side Molding,Tachometer,Reading Lights,Clock,Cup Holders,Spoiler,Additional Power Outlet(s)

Thats the Tannest, Black interior I've ever seen.

That 02 NSX has been around for a bit. Id had a Comptech SC on it about a year ago, the seller was named Sam if I remember and he sold it to a guy in MO that owned a BMW repair facility. Wheels are horrible and the tan interior is kinda gross, IMO.

Ski_Banker said:
Also isn't a coupe if you read the fine print. Dunno why these ads always call NSXs coupes...

If 100% for sure a targa. Kinda ugly too, eh?

Back