• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NA1 tree exhaust pipe in center exit

Hello all, anyone can tell me if such a project is doable, in all my search I can’t fine a NSX with this customize type of pipe or the difuser and cover bumper who goes with it.

7953165242_250d029476_m.jpg

0.jpg

VRoooM red NSX as a dual norrow center exhaust I am looking for tripple like an LFA

I need some info or some idea how to make it hapen, any vendors or developer will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
if you have the $$$; anything is possible.

We sure no for a fact that there is a serious price tag on this issue, still is it doable, how and who this is the point!!!

Last edited:
Should be very easy.

Just take a centre exit exhaust like Sorcery and Arm's did years ago weld on a other tip.
Take a three point collector pipe (Vibrant & Magnaflow have them)

If you really want a cool set-up make the upper pipe work like a bypass valve so you can adjust sound.
You would nee ether TaiTec, I's Impact, Route-KS or Sorcery diffuser to make it work.

Adapting ether a 02-05 or a 90-01 rear valance would look odd.
Other option take I's Impact side "spats" and fab up your own diffuser.

Last edited:
Great Sir look super good, I will need all feedback and help on this project, thanks for the info

It seems pretty simple

Back