• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBA title

Who will win the NBA title in 09?

• Cavs

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Lakers

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Magic

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Nuggets

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Who will win?

Up until last night, I was telling people that I wish they'd get everything over with and just have the Lakers play the Cavs for the finals already. But that game last night was very good! Very physical, but a great game to watch!

I really don't think LA can do it. We will see. Cavs are undefeated in the playoffs. Lebron is on a tear, this is his year. My Celtics just had too many injuries this year. I still think LA plays soft. LA barely won game one on their home court!

I really don't think LA can do it. We will see. Cavs are undefeated in the playoffs. Lebron is on a tear, this is his year. My Celtics just had too many injuries this year. I still think LA plays soft. LA barely won game one on their home court!

Yeah the Lakers seemed a little stunned last night. Denver was defintely playing harder, just not in the end when it mattered. I'd love to see Denver win for the simple fact that I don't like Kobe or the Lakers. I still want the Cavs to take the whole thing though. I look forward to watching King James play every game.

Last edited:
LOL, gotta love that Orlando vote.

I know L.A. represents well here on prime, but the truth is we (Orlando) have both Cleveland and the Lakers numbers:biggrin:. Regular season we took Cleveland 2-1. The loss to them (the Cavs) was by two and was a result of a subjective foul with seconds left in the game. The Lakers we swept this season at the Staples Center and in Orlando. The Magic have been playing like this all season and are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Prediction:

Lakers vs. Magic in Finals.

I know L.A. represents well here on prime, but the truth is we (Orlando) have both Cleveland and the Lakers numbers:biggrin:. Regular season we took Cleveland 2-1. The loss to them (the Cavs) was by two and was a result of a subjective foul with seconds left in the game. The Lakers we swept this season at the Staples Center and in Orlando. The Magic have been playing like this all season and are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Prediction:

Lakers vs. Magic in Finals.
As a Laker fan I'm more worried about the Magic than the Cavs.

Orlando vs. Denver, lets make a poll for that.

Nelson would make a HUGE impact!!!!! Soild point guard that has way better shooting ability then Skip!!!! Plays WAY better D, not to mention hit that go ahead 3 @ LA to give them the win!

Back