• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nebraska Owners

How often do you guys get together? Feel kind of lonely not ever seeing another owner. Wife said she saw a red and black one on Fort Crook in Bellevue. She thought it was me, but it wasn't.

I know there is 1 in lincoln but I dont think he's on here. Last I heard he might've sold it.. Dunno, havent been back in lincoln in awhile. If I were, I would meet up with you for a cruise.

I got a flyer for an Ice Cream show/cruise a week ago. Its on the 13th of August. Any of you guys been? Anyone know what its like?

Its at the Sonics at 90th and Maple at 630 today if you anyone wants to swing by. I am going to check it out.

Just curious is any Nebraskans still driving there NSX? Or have you put them away for winter hibernation?

Hey welcome. You should post pics up of the car.

Anything goin on this weekend in omaha? I'll be back in Lincoln from Thursday-Tuesday. Culd possibly meet up Sunday for a drive.

They have Cars & Coffee this Saturday morning from 7:30 - 9:30. Its at the Hyvee on 156th and Maple. About an hour from you. Other than that I have or know of any plans. I would be up for a meet/drive.

Last edited:
Ok. Well, let me see once i get into town. I might meet up for car n coffee, if i can get my butt up early enough. Lol

I'm going to try and get to Coffee & Cruise... it is early on Saturday.

As for Sunday morning, I will be heading north to West Point, NE for the Last Fling Til Spring car show. I decided to give it another shot.

I know NSXPO would have been the ultimate destination at this time. :frown:

Hopefully I will get to an NSXPO in the future.

I suppose we can try to meet up for saturday c&c. I'll probably show up round 8:30am. Meaning i should leave lincoln round 7ish. Should be no problem.

I am free most of the day too so a later meet would work for me if thats too early. Did you drive your NSX over? What brings you to Nebraska?

I am driving the nsx back. Im originally from lincoln, moved to indiana 4yrs ago for job.
Now im driving back for a visit. Family still live in lincoln. So, figure ill do a road trip with the nsx. This will be my 2nd trip back with my nsx.

I think we can get some attention if 3 nsx show up at c&c. Should be fun.

will be there.

awesome. i'll be there around 8:30ish..
takes 50mins from lincoln.

look forward to meeting you Brad. hope Rbilder and Omaha-NSX will show up too. it'll be great.

Great meeting you Brandon. If your in town again, maybe we can drive down to lincoln. Need to find some good cruising roads out here in the middle of Nebraska or Iowa.

Likewise Brad, Rod.
great to have met you omaha guys. I had a good time.. thanks
hopefully we can meet up again in the future.

Brandon, it was great meeting you. You have a beatiful NSX. Too bad John couldn't have stuck around a little longer at the coffee & cruise to have 4 there.
Maybe next time you are in the area we can connect up again. Nukem (red 91), me (red 91), you (red 93), Scott (red 96 NSX-t), John (red 91), & Paul (silver 92). Plus I ran into somebody who has a black 91 AT, who has been lurking, but hasn't registered on prime yet. Maybe he will see this post, register & we will have another NSX'r in the area.
Our NSX community is growing.

We hope you had a good visit and a safe trip home.

A guy at work today told me that he saw a red NSX at a local body shop with the drivers side damaged from "rolling on to it" ?
He couldn't remember the shop name, but he's going to ask his friend.
Any info?

Just recently he saw this? Wow haven't heard anything. Hope the driver is ok.

I just saw this now. I haven't heard. It wasn't me, I did have mine out Dec 6. The last time for 2012. Hopefully the driver was fine.

Back