• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a carfax

If anyone has an account and can help me out I'd like a carfax on a car I used to own (just want to find out what happened to it), if you can PM or email me the info I'd appreciate it, my email is [email protected]

JH4DC2318WS002423

The car is an Integra R not an NSX btw.

Thanks much.

ALERT! Severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1998 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-R (JH4DC2318WS002423). This vehicle does NOT qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.

The story of this 1998 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-R (JH4DC2318WS002423) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This hatchback has had 1 owner in Colorado. The first title for this hatchback was reported to CARFAX by a Colorado DMV in 1998.
It was severely damaged and issued a Salvage title by a Virginia DMV.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 03/29/1999, was 7,672 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Its original manufacturer warranty was voided after it was severely damaged.

Back