• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need advice on selling NSX

Hello!

I know this has been brought up before and I have done a search... and I've tried following the tips, but I'm wondering if anyone has any more thoughts advice etc for my situation.

My car is a 2000 NSX Silverstone with 15K miles, 100% stock, in excellent condition, which I think I have priced well at 56.9K.

I dont need to sell, but I am looking at buying a condo, and the money would help.

I have placed an ad in NSXprime and autotrader, is there anything more I can do?

1) Is my price reasonable
2) should I look at more outlets to advertise my car
3) how long should this process take (I realize cars sell quicker in the spring than winter/fall)
4) any other thoughts

Thanks - all advice is appreciated.

I would think that it won't last long at that price. I would think that an internet market place plus Prime should provide pretty good coverage. Anyone looking for one of these cars will hopefully be aware of one or the other.

I have my 2001 with 18K miles priced at $64K on Prime and Auto Trader. I too am in no hurry and don't plan on it selling before spring really. Good luck with your sale.

Will,
The season hurts you more than anything. Come March you will get many more calls on it. It is in outstanding condition and it won't take a serious buyer long to pull the trigger on it once they check it out.

P.S I would sell the M3 and pick up a cheap daily whore like a Civic or Accord. Then pocket the difference toward condo/ baby or whatever.

GHOSTRIDER said:
P.S I would sell the M3 and pick up a cheap daily whore like a Civic or Accord. Then pocket the difference toward condo/ baby or whatever.

It's definitely tempting.... on the other hand, its also tempting to keep the nsx, the m3, and borrow some money and pick up a nice 360 modena or enzo.... hmmmm, decisions, decisions.... :rolleyes:

skinnydoc said:
It's definitely tempting.... on the other hand, its also tempting to keep the nsx, the m3, and borrow some money and pick up a nice 360 modena or enzo.... hmmmm, decisions, decisions.... :rolleyes:

well there is a nice one for sale on ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferr...oryZ6212QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:eek:

or you could just spread the wealth and help a young college student get his dream car! :tongue:

I think your price is really really good. Somebody would snatch it up in no time.

Back