• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need good atlanta delearship

can anyone give me some tips on where to get my timing belt done. I just moved to Atlanta Georgia and am looking for a reputable delear to have my timming belt replaced. Also what the cost is here. I am getting anywhere from $1500 to $2100.
Thanks
Bob

Many Atlanta owners consider Acura Carland, Duluth, to be the leading NSX service provider in this area. Ask for Fred Glassburn or Paul Ashford.

thanks I will check them out. getting worried about my t-belt. I have 43,000 miles and its a 94. Get nervous when i drive now.
thanks again.

Bob, the factory recommended interval is 60K for the Tbelt, which is actually quite conservative. There was recently a post about a Tbelt breaking at 107K or so (why this owner wanted to find the breaking point is questionable...) . You probably have no need to be concerned at this point. Good preventive maint is always desirable, but probably no need to rush...

Back