• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need help finding part #

Hey guys i need some help please, after searching the forum i think imy main relay is dead, my x crank but its not catching at all. i check the fuse for the fuel pump still good. Then i started to check the fuel filter iam not getting any fuel, i still have half a tank left. What i did was losen the bolt on the fuel pump turn the ignition on but i dont see any fuel ,can this be my fuel pump took a dump or maybe the main relay is dead.

any input would be appreciated

btw mine is a 98

thank you

drew said:
No, but you CAN fix it easily enough, make it as good as new.
Even those who repair circuit boards for the stereo and A/C don't bother re-soldering the main relay. It's inexpensive, not worth bothering with. But if you want to do it anyway, go for it...

BTW you can find all the part numbers on the Delray Acura website (and you can also order parts there).

thanks guy,

last nite i went home took the main relay apart i didnt have a solder ,instead i took little flat screw driver and play with it replug the relay and it fire right up. I will try to resolder the thing tonite.

thanks Drew and Larry for all the help:biggrin:

Back