• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help Planning out Stereo

Being new to the Forum I could use some help.

My ride is a 95 NSX with the factory Bose set up and Im sick of the lack of sound.
I was thinking about the Pioneer x940bt indash Navi unit but do i have to cut the factory Dash to make it fit?

What front component speakers give the best sound? Does anybody have Focal?
What should i do with the center speaker between the seats?
I am familliar with the SOS web site but it that my only option for the sub?

I am in the Baltimore Area, does anyone know who works on NSX Cars

Thanks for all your help that you can provide

Yes you would either have to cut your console to fit, buy one made for the new stereo size, or buy a blank one and cut it out. My advise if you want to change is to do the speakers and amps first with the oem deck and that may be all you need. You would save money and not have to hack up anything.

Mike

There is one person who did mine. You can look at it and then decide. In person is best way to decide. PM for details as i have to look up.

Being new to the Forum I could use some help.

My ride is a 95 NSX with the factory Bose set up and Im sick of the lack of sound.
I was thinking about the Pioneer x940bt indash Navi unit but do i have to cut the factory Dash to make it fit?

What front component speakers give the best sound? Does anybody have Focal?
What should i do with the center speaker between the seats?
I am familliar with the SOS web site but it that my only option for the sub?

I am in the Baltimore Area, does anyone know who works on NSX Cars

Thanks for all your help that you can provide

If you got the cash do it right the first time with what you want with no corners cut. I did an upgrade with stock headunit and it was fine until I got bored and wanted a change. Then I added an aftermarket unit. Now I'm in the process still of deleting everything and just running a Nav screen in my pod and an Ipod directly hooked up to my amp.

Back